Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

Red,…

mmmm,…what time did you say you played?
    Hope that answer that

Anonymous

@Bear LOL Just tryin to embrace my wild side.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Sunny Honey, a Cammo Cow Girl? Their traditional range wouldn't even have the foliage to blend into.  

Still, totally not the point, it's not going Texan, it's going Grand Ol Opry .

Bear's picture is FAR prettier.

Adera
    Participant

Oh your going red now Christina, looks hot.

I've coordinated my outfit starting with the thigh high pink boots a few times, its such a waste to have those boots and not use them at times.

Right now I'll think I'll stay with my scottish outfit, I really like it.

Lover
    Participant

@ Christina: hmmm sexy, lady in red from heat to toe

@ Adera: Keep it, it's scottish but also not scottish – you're not stingy with your charms…

Bear
    Participant

Never thought I'd be jealous of plaid

Unhealer
    Participant

plaid isnt for you

TightFit74
    Participant

In the meantime 4 new dresses came out for the girls. I guess the development team is playing deaf to the requests for more choice in the male's wardrobe. Can't be too difficult to grant some requests we made. Like a kilt, tux, etc. etc. Starting to get pissed. Except for the undies and a christmas costume, nothing new came out (No! Not counting the mankini's!!!)

sinnnn
    Participant

Hey like the new outfits.  K just might break down and do it.  become prem again.

auto276
    Participant

i like the costumes with small reds hearts it is very romantic i will offer it to my partners for st valentin

Unhealer
    Participant

lol ok so the sex outfits are reverse for shemale and female, where female lets you wear them in anything not involving tits and shemale only tit play

balentina
    Participant

Hi all,

this is my first post but not my 1st visit, i read 3-4 times a week what all friends write/suggest.
    I agree with many of the things i read and i am happy to see new suggestions become reallity in our game…

The reason “forced” me to write is the new releases of valentine's outfits and especialy the white one with the red hearts on it…

I d love to have that as a choise without the hearts so i ll be able to wear it everyday and definitely in more colors
    It's very stylish and i like the large opening on the back…it ends on the right spot… exactly there to make our lovers to imagine and fantasize.

Glad to be here

Georgia

Anonymous

OMG!! New clothes!!  The white heart dress and hose is so cuuuuuuute!

Billy
    Participant

Welcome to the forum Georgia..)

Its nice to have you here and sharing your ideas with us..)
    I agree with you, i think the white Valentine's dress without the red hearts, its a must..)
    I would love to see you wearing it..)

Welcome again and happy posting baby..  :-*

islandsun
    Participant

@ Janine Dee ……….. Sorry I did`nt word right !  ………… Cowboy hat for Dude Ranch !  Camo  for our soldiers in service ! I have a friend in special task force ,have`nt heard from him scince x-mass , he was pick for some mission !  And had an ideal for theme  w camo like and airforce base ,  just an ideal ! …………. And  please everyone  ! sorry for my bad    ………… rotten spelling !

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.