Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

OMG that dress is awesome!  I love it!  If you want to see before you buy, I'm leaving it on for today. 

Lover
    Participant

Welcome Georgis I hope, it's your first, but not your last post here…

In AChat everyday is a Valentine's day, so you all can wear it everyday 

Adera
    Participant

I got the white dress with hearts and the purple dress just now… without thinking about it really. I can model them for you Christina.

Did you see the free tattoo that was released too?

Lover
    Participant

Adera, Chrissy – which time is the fashion hour?

Anonymous

@ lover actually we're in the changing room right now…..together  😮

Bear
    Participant

Plaid for the kilt,… :

Cute outfits…may have to jump online to check them …

@Georgia…welcome to the forum,…

Unhealer
    Participant

haha more poses, every other update is a bunch of dresses… im sure the chicks are out of A$

Janine Dee
    Participant

Welcome Georgia. They may offer the dresses in a less Valentines tone, but they'll make you pay another A$199-299 for them. Still, I think at this point everyone has come to accept the AChat inflation and that's the new standard for an outfit.

Because I AM counting the mankini's… they make me laugh. 

For Sunny, okay I get you now. We were talking two different ideas when I thought we were talking one, and military uniforms have been requested before… I SO want a woman in uniform… and I wouldn't mind the outfits being implemented on here either. 

For any talk of Bear and plaid, the kilt can be damn manly and I have no doubt he'd own that outfit… in the sense of making it work from them as they still have implemented the male version.

And for the changing rooms… yeah… 

Adera
    Participant

@Lover: I was just telling her how cute her outfit was, I was a little envious standing around in my purple one.

Pulling a little at the hem of her dress “They're going to get a really good view of your panties hon, but your cute blush goes well with the outfit”.

Anonymous

@Adera, I cant wait to get that purple one, I'm so jealous!  It was good chatting with you girl, we have to do that again sometime. 

Adera
    Participant

@Christina: Too bad I can't lend it to you.

Anonymous

Ok, I couldn't help it.  I bought the nighty too.  LOL These outfits are so cuuuuuute!  😮

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe, releasing clothes like this is bad for our economy.

Lover
    Participant

Good luck they don't get destroyed when we guys tear them offf of you That would really mean inflation – probably for us men, lol

Anonymous

**Carefully putting my dress back on the hanger, locking the closet door, tying up my pet doberman in front and giving him a smell of Lover's socks.  Kill Precious, Kill.”

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.