Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    balentina
    Participant

@ Lover……. It will be my last till my next one ….oops that's the next one lol

@Janine…… I dont mind to pay 2-3 or more times the price of an outfit as long as i have my choises and not pay them to choose between crap and crapier lol

thank you all for the welcomes

Georgia

Lover
    Participant

Smiling to Precious, giving him some delicious snack, stroking him. Nice doggy

Adera
    Participant

@Lover: Your supposed to slip the straps of our dresses over our shoulders, slide them over our bodies and let them fall to the floor.

Hmm if I where to wear that string outfit irl I would have to do a tedious trick with medical glue. Takes quite some time to do but afterwards a close inspection would be needed to tell the difference from a vagina.

Lover
    Participant

I give you some new hot dresses to try and pick up the other ones.

Anonymous

Cmon Lover, be sweet.  Wouldn't you want to unwrap your present by slowly pulling it apart one bow at a time?  Rather than just tearing it to shreds to get at the goodies inside?  😮

Lover
    Participant

Let me think about Chrissy …. no, lol.

Ok, to be honest – yes, I love to take time. Slowly undressing, long foreplay…

Bear
    Participant

Mmmm,…thinking in you're mind like mine….there is a time when shredding the clothes has it's place

TightFit74
    Participant

Having been away from your lover for a couple of weeks seems like a perfect opportunity for that…

Lover
    Participant

Oh A-Team, can't you get us men some nice clothes?

The first one maybe is for homo boys, the second would be a casual dress without the hearts (or are it kisses?).

Bear
    Participant

Lol,..well Lover I'll just mention something my brother said to me when I teased him about a pink shirt.

He looked me in the eye with that look that spoke of dead seriousness…”A real man can wear any color,…attitude rules”

I bought em'…one for the pants,…the other as an impulse,…maybe I'll figure it out…mix the set to my liking…

Anonymous

Hello?  The boys need western wear!  A tuxedo would be nice for the gentlemen as well.

Bear
    Participant

Holiday wear,…I can live with it,..the jeans,…remind me of my worn 501's,…button holes worn enough it doesn't take much to pop open…

Lover
    Participant

Bear, it's not the colour – it's the combination of colour with these hearts.

Can you wear the jeans without that shirt?

Lover
    Participant

Ok, found out: The jeans and shirt you can combine with other clothes. The waistcoat is just single wear – you can't wear any shirts together with it.

The free tatto you get is beautiful.

Bear
    Participant

forgot about the tat will have to check this evening about that
    …yes can wear individually…I did get the waistcoat to work on a shirt.

Like the lounge bottoms,..think I'll find a reason for using them more…
    and any tie…*grins*

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.