Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

You can wear the new waistcoat with a shirt? Every time I choose it, all shirts remove.

Adera
    Participant

Bear, want me to unbutton those easily unbuttoned jeans for you?

Bear
    Participant

*grins*
    easily ripped open I'll have you know…and u can do so anytime u want… :-*

Adera
    Participant

Hmmm seems like good jeans for hot passionate fun. Rip them open, snake my hand inside, pull out your tool and kiss it softly. :-*

TightFit74
    Participant

With what shirt did you get the waiste coat to work? Are you sure you chose the right one? I tried several options and I can only wear it as single wear….
    Since I am happy with alost anything in clothing they put out for guys (no, still don't like the mankini), i bought both outfits. They do fit the theme…Although I wear black slacks with the waiste coat…

Lover
    Participant

I also bought them as I neede new clothes, lol.

I also belive Bear has chosen another one. Or he has a body painiting of a shirt

islandsun
    Participant

@ Adera  psst I whisper in your ear ! how bigg is Bears  > TOOL   LOL

Bear
    Participant

Funny I swore I got it to work,..tried to find the match last night and like commented on only found it a stand alone wear.
    *shrugs*

*lifts an eyebrow at sunny's question

Why ask? Curious whether you can get is all in the tool box?

Adera
    Participant

@Sunny: Oh, why don't we go ask him real nicely I'm sure he'll show it to you… I want another look too. But it looks better when its hard so we might have to help him out a little.

Bear, we have this little favour we would like from you… think you could help us out?

islandsun
    Participant

As nice  as the new dresses are I`m thankful ! BUT ! A s I walk back to the barn , kicking  at the ground , picked up a rock and whip towards  the bunk house . Mumbling to myself 1 lousy COWBOY HAT ! Feeling like drop kicking a kitty , na I`m not even that mean !  Instead I see a bucket Swing my foot to kick it hard ! Ouch ! damn ! Now limping , looking around to see if anyone seen me . At the barn door ,ah hay pile , throw myself on the sweet smelling hay , laying down ,rolled over on my stomach . arms crossed up ,under my head , face sideways . I`M  Slowly falling asleep ……………………. too only begin again dreaming about my cowboy hat !    OK tech TEAM  ! i WONT GO AWAY !  LOL

islandsun
    Participant

@ Bear    Tool box ! and that gives me ideas !

Bear
    Participant

@ Bear    Tool box ! and that gives me ideas !

Not certain whether to feel excited or worried by that statement :

islandsun
    Participant

LOL  New meaning to TOOL TIME ! 

Bear
    Participant

@ sunny Guess they need need a mechanics outfit for you.  Overalls cut short and tight,..barely covering your bottom,… unbuttoned  so your breasts are nearly falling out…

BUT I want my cowboy outfit,…BROWN chaps,..boots,.(tight .jeans sporting a belt with a big silver big buckle would be ideal)  western shirt, bandanna, I'd be happy with a straw cowboy hat…just no 10 gallon variety please…

I'm greedy,..not stopping at just the hat here…
    and sunny no doubt you'd look so much better in that outfit than me

islandsun
    Participant

@Bear    hehehe I DO have blue jean coveralls cut off short !  >daisy dukes I .D. Y.D.  `LL  DO YOUR DADDY !    His daddy propable be 120 years old ! hahahaha

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.