Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I don't know if this will help or anything but well, it can't hurt !

So I'll concur with most people in here : it would be really great to have more manly clothes !
    A tuxedo, real shirts, … But please something without heart and with a little bit more covering than briefs !

islandsun
    Participant

@ happyfriend    hehehe we cross paths alot ! Oh baby what`s wrong ?  I think you would look soooooooooooo good w 1 big heart  w a string holding it , covering your package !  LOL.> psst whisper in your ear ! I`ll help you w your  male clothes prop > you help me w cowboy hat ! >batting my green eyes at you !

Bear
    Participant

hmmm would have been 140,..actually…but for a wild 3some at 130 with 2 20 year olds with an unquenchable appetites.

I need no delicate handling…still ride hard on the range….

(table,..kitchen counter,…floor…wherever)

Anonymous

Maybe if you want the hat, you should start a strike : “no clothes on as long as it's not the piece I want !”

I'm sure lots of people will follow it closely.

Did I convince you ?

TightFit74
    Participant

The A-team would consider themselves not convincable for a strike like that. they would laugh their asses off because sales through female avatars fuels their economy…

islandsun
    Participant

@ Happyfriend    hahahaha !   Feel Free to go first !   hehehehe what topless tuesdays are`nt enough  !  Sticking my tongue out at  you ! rasberries to you ! lol    > Evil grin

Lover
    Participant

Perhaps all men should wear the same ugly clothes until all girls are complaining about us to the A-Team

islandsun
    Participant

I think I would like to wear ! hmm lets see ! oh ya !  wearing a puma fur coat  ! . while laying on a bear skin rug ! hahahahaha ! 

TightFit74
    Participant

Maybe we should all wear the non prem outfit… jeans, blue sweater… only distinction in hair-do, glasses and skin colour… That would be a treat for the girls…lol all male avatars looking alike… hmmm, who to pick?

islandsun
    Participant

Oh  no !  I agree  In public  looking at a handsome man  1. eye contact 2. looking at the face 3. clothes  ,shirt  how they  fit around the shouders , and for sure checking out how slacks or jeans how they fit on his ass ! > GRIN

Janine Dee
    Participant

Perhaps all men should wear the same ugly clothes until all girls are complaining about us to the A-Team

Why would I… OH! You mean the OTHER girls! 

islandsun
    Participant

oh what can i say ! like male meat  dressed nice !  

Adera
    Participant

If everyone would wear that horrible blue shirt I wouldn't room with guys during that time I'm afraid.

Janine, imagine the standard girl look on AChat… that's about as exciting as the blue shirt goes.

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Janine Not intentionally neglecting the lesbian girls…

Janine Dee
    Participant

LOL don't worry it was a joke. I know that I'm lucky that my play partners can have a MUCH more developed wardrobe. I just saw the joke and went for it.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.