Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

Ahh Mornining coffee , sitting at my P.C.  with short read silk robe on , >Grin

Adera
    Participant

@Janine: Hmmm I guess my response was a bit too serious, wasn't really my intentions.

@Sunny: Afternoon here, I'm currently contemplating the benefits of ordering pizza instead of cooking on my own.

I have to say though, the non premium members at AChat does nothing for me visually. The non premium members are usually really bad at doing thing at AChat too so I've taken to avoid them mostly.

Bear
    Participant

@Adera pizza sounds yummy,…mmm can have fun with that in a messy way. It's early morning here. Sitting in the office looking thru the sliding glass  door at the sun rising over the mountain finally…drinking my coffee in my bathrobe.

Now that's something they could add for the guys. A Bathrobe…simple,..something for the imagination to untie.

As my hat sunny, it hanging there by the door,..with the rest of my riding gear….which right now is beckoning since this is going to be warm day. Good chance to clear the clutter of frustration from this week…

SO my wish list:
    Tux/suit
    Cowboy outfit
    Kilt
    bathrobe
    new shirts

Lover
    Participant

@ Janine: Don't forget, you also talk to friendly men – do you really wanna see them in the same boring clothes? 

@ Sunny: If you wanna wear a puma coat you have to catch the puma first

islandsun
    Participant

@ Adera    Pizza !  my stomach is grumbling , only  way to get it is make  !  Flown  in is too costly ! sniff ! sniff ! I will be going to bed to night dreaming about  PIZZA ! :'(                      @ Bear … I use to ride the four legged kind ! ………. LOL

islandsun
    Participant

@Lover  …………………….. research on how the trap a puma ! 

Adera
    Participant

@Sunny: Aww sorry.

I went with pizza btw.

Anonymous

Pizza seems to open doors. Maybe we should ask for a pizza guy outfit too !

islandsun
    Participant

@Adera   Thats ok !  I have pizza  about twice a year ! and I never eat at  fast food places !  for 8 fresh Tomatoes flown in ! I paid $12.00 tomatoes + plane fare $8.00 = $20.00    W vines attached and all  !     living healthy Priceless  !

Janine Dee
    Participant

Bah Lover! I talk to you guys. It's not like I actually look at you.  

The problem with pizza is getting it to the right temp and eating it at that point. You're usually either burning the roof of your mouth or it's starting to get a little TOO cool.

And sorry Sunny, but now I kinda want pizza so I can't help but talk about it, but healthy pizza takes the fun out of it. 

Adera
    Participant

Do you only have those thick pizzas in the US? The “normal” pizzas here are thin (the pizza dough is thin… if that is the right term ) but we can always buy what is generally called “American pizza” here.

Anonymous

They call thick pizza “Chicago Style Pizza” here in the US.  The thin stuff is either called “Thin” or in the north east “Utility Pizza”

islandsun
    Participant

@ AT  OF YOU`S  Stop making me hungry !

Janine Dee
    Participant

There's a ton of crust options and they often depend on where you are calling. Hand tossed and thin and crispy are the two biggest, but Pizza Hut were the geniuses that came up with stuffing the crust with cheese… and when I am feeling like eating HORRIBLY I thank them for doing so.

Bear
    Participant

Happyfriend is right pizza delivery outfit…

that is end of relevance I have to the thread.
    Thin crust is pretty much the traditionally known as  New York Style, those were the hand tossed variants off sprung from Lombardi's in Manhattan (thank god for the food channel that I know that)  You are right to refer to it as American pizza Adera, the traditional Greek version I know of uses  feta cheese, if I remember correctly, the thicker crust was derived from the Greek version. Deep Dish is my downfall.

@sunny at those prices I'd invest in a grow light and a hanging basket kit. Grow your tomatoes that way. Start them indoors and move them outside hanging on the porch when the weather is nicer.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.