Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Hmm… sounds like the pizzas we have here, guess it doesn't differ much. If the food was compared the more international stuff is probably quite similar, not so sure about the meatballs they sell over there though but the ones you can get at Ikea are probably the same everywhere.

We of course have places like Subway and McDonald's too… though I don't like McDonald's there exists far better burger places here.

Janine Dee
    Participant

There are far better burger places here in the States then McD's. They made their fortune on the Happy Meal for the most part, marketing themselves as a place for the kids then for the parents.

islandsun
    Participant

Damn >  Tipping pizza delivery guy ! Evil grin ! HUNGRY !

Lover
    Participant

@ Janine

Bah Lover! I talk to you guys. It's not like I actually look at you.

Ok,  if we talk  next time I'm gonna wear the oldest and ugliest clothes. And don't venture up to say anything about my style

Janine Dee
    Participant

You ASKED for this one Lover.

If I can ignore the golfing outfit I can ignore anything.

Lover
    Participant

Lol, Janine, you did it! I got you, haha. Ok, I'm gonna search the golf outfit and put it on just for you my love

islandsun
    Participant

OK >Track down  top head Tech guy ! And chain him to my bed ! NO MERCY !    WANT !  Dark green eyes flashing !  COWBOY HAT !  not playing sweet  or nice any more !  hehehe ! Devil made me do it  !   

Zinah
    Participant

I'll just pretend this hasn't been suggested yet and go with:

More 'shelf / peek-a-boo' type bras

Crotchless panties, that stay on during the various sex acts.

Lover
    Participant

Crotchless panties and bodies would be a nice supplement

Still wanna have swimwear for both. And banana skirts for the girls

Anonymous

Hey Development Team!!  See Below:

[img]http://img.vuzap.com/ims/pic.php?u=3JuBsx&i=1732[/img]

Jimmy%20Choo%20shoes%20sandals%20Keenan%20black.jpg

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFepfiW0MElLUa2_xJiZUo5VO06IN1KC5GL8qvaf8hLJIHcpx1&t=1[/img]

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGqI069q9v22jDMxKHiMYczFKUa-2pnY58obXBn29Unmpvd1JpCA[/img]

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSylnXMXKvrtYJzHn_Y2mp5uv5_SENvi5PcGviJTvd6zOwc2jXYIw[/img]

Let's put some more attention into the shoe department ok?  More accessories too please!

Adera
    Participant

Very good suggestion Christina, I really like the second pair! I already have all shoes but I really want more… though I think I would throw away the standard ones if I could. I guess I'd have to tell the guys I was wearing them if I want them to notice. Hmm a pose for the profile where we can show off our shoes would be good, damn… I really want to play dress up now.

I'd like some crotchless panties too I think it would be fun.

Bear
    Participant

Love the thick strapped heels…
    Personally I think quarter bras are HOT! Would live to see more then the current nurses costumes.
    Love the prospect of play especially in the sex ,…it goes back to that partial clothing,..sensual issue.

islandsun
    Participant

I like them all ! good job ! Christinak            And some sexy high cowboy boots w a cowboy hat  ! comes to mind 

TightFit74
    Participant

One thing I have definitly missed concerning the outfits of the girls, another eyeopener that the dev-team needs a woman…lol Purses… I thought girls never went anywhere without her purse? Where to keep your maze to keep the nasty ones away?

islandsun
    Participant

@Tight  > A buck knife tucked in the cowbot boot  is so more effective !  Maze is illegal in Canada ,  lol , but not illegal to carry , 6 inch buck knife  !  😮

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.