Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

Gloves were requested,..and the briefs…well not the most thrilling,..though I did purchase a pair,. which for once will say I honestly like.with the open side,..the other two pair,..eh….

islandsun
    Participant

A wrap around, short red silk robe w wide sleeves ,  cowboy hat with cowboy boots ! lol Toss in a  pole ,  and I`ll give you a show ! Let me entertain you ! Let me make you smile ! 

alstott
    Participant

i wann see a girl wearing a black leathersuit ,black sleeves , black boots, black comboy hat in one hand a whip in the other a gun , gettin a little bit frightened when she's crackin her whip , oh damned i have to take a shower 

Anonymous

Watch, their next gift to us will be a Gimp Suit

alstott
    Participant

Uhhhhh i can't wait to see that

Bear
    Participant

@sunny…Should have done that for the New Years party thread…we could have all watched

alstott
    Participant

@ bear maybe she will do it ,someday 

Bear
    Participant

maybe,…I'll have to cling hidden to the shadows so as not to make her nervous,…I think she's scared of this cowboy…

lol,..was suddenly gleaming on the need of  bath towels as a clothing option for the av's

islandsun
    Participant

@Bear    hahaha ! I think yor new briefs  must way to tight ! And cutting off  your blood circulation !  LOL !   Leaning againt the pole ,……… chink ths sound , of my spurrs as i cross my feet . looking down ,…….. crossing my arms infront of my chest………. grin cocked off to the side …………….slowly looking up ……. green eyes flashing……… starring straight at Bear ……….tip the front of my cowboy hat …………what in tarnnation made you think I`m scared of any thing let alone  you !    LOL

Bear
    Participant

@sunny Holds your gaze…”Be afraid,…be very afraid”…reaches out and tap the hat back over your eyes,…turn away and head off to the stables…a glancing over my shoulder as I,…”Run along girl,..this ain't no kiddie ride here”

TightFit74
    Participant

The new briefs are nice, although the collection is getting a bit big.. Thanks for getting us guys something, but please, get us something to wear on top… MOst guys will not show their underwear in their p[rofile…

islandsun
    Participant

@Bear  Au  I quickly straighten my cowboy hat , smoldering green eyes , chin out , teeth clenched , hands down to my sides clenched in tight little fists ! The nerve !  Making me feel dismiss like a child ! Good thing there `s no rocks around , I hit your in that big old bear head of yours ! Take that !  I`m going to the woods , and think !

islandsun
    Participant

@ Adera    did you see what bear did ?  Do i look like a kid ?  He should change his name to grumpy old bear ! 

Bear
    Participant

A little western flavor of an outfit I'd like to see woman wear:

jonah-hex-lilah.jpg

Thinking though the loose flare of fabric won't be seen…the outfits offered here are pretty much tight hugging. Would it be that hard to program the  outfits with that? guessing so since the would have to accommodate the bunching of material under the “show me what you feel” pose of a hug.

islandsun
    Participant

Not bad  But wheres the cowboy hat ?  love the boots !

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.