Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

been looking sunny,..haven't forgotten your wants…just happened to stumble over that lil' number that caught my eye

Figure the lower hat probably suits you better sunny…

Bear
    Participant

kellie brought up tennis shoes in a different post,..so I'll throw out a suggestion of aerobic wear…

alstott
    Participant

and what about some nice boxers not like this in here the most looks like you are an old swinger guy filled with bitterness  @ bear i would like to see , girls wearing some tight tights a thong over it and some gaiters

Bear
    Participant

@alstott very good suggestion…

Really surprised we haven't seen body stockings as lingerie,..always considered those very sexy

alstott
    Participant

And you could combine it with so much , i think the girls knows what to do with it

TightFit74
    Participant

That takes me back…France, campfire,  first kiss, first touch and feel, her favorite thing to wear a body stocking… Great suggestion!

islandsun
    Participant

@Bear      Thanks bear I`d so buy that !    Bear shows heart    I take it back about throwing a rock at you  hehehehe !

Bear
    Participant

Yes grumpy ole' Bear has heart,..lots of heart…just gotta dig through the rough exterior to find it kiddo, figure we show em a pic' maybe they pay attention.

islandsun
    Participant

@ Bear  hand on hip , index finger wagging at you  !  I`m not a kid ! Or have`nt YOU NOTICE !  

Bear
    Participant

*Standing by the haystack,  I plop the pitchfork tines down into the dirt,…lean on it and cast you a thoughtful glance
    *an eyebrow arches…and I chuckle…

“Ok,..rest easy and don't tie your britches in a knot girl…er,..lady,..”    *I correct myself, …  “I've noticed”

Zinah
    Participant

The first man that attempts to make me wear gold lamee will be beaten with a rock, just sayin'.

alstott
    Participant

@Zinah ,don`t be so rude try it out , maybe you like it

islandsun
    Participant

ok whats a lamee ?  ???

Adera
    Participant

Sunny I don't think Bear would say kiddo to you if you wore this outfit.

I would walk up to him in this and ask where I can get me some riding lessons.

TightFit74
    Participant

I'd say yes without hesitation, even not knowing the slightest thing about horse riding I'd wing it…

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.