Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Lol I noticed that too… you can always imagine that the guy has push the bottom seam of the panties to the side until it is fixed

or that he is so hard he just poked a hole right through them!

😮

Tharvun
    Participant

yes like in the very old joke:

After a hot sexscene:

He: oh my gosh honey. If you had told me that you were a virgin before i would have ben a lot more gentle.

She: Well if i had realized that you were that horny i would have been faster in taking off my pantyhose.

Danny please do not transfer this to the humor threat.

Dannyello
    Participant

No;is too old :'( but good)

Ninni
    Participant

He guys from achat,

i bought this nice nurse outift at your store. Its great and hot.

But: I just realised, that there are two holes in my little short white miniskirt, right on my butt. He i cant accept this (lol) you manufactorers have to supply your items in good shape. I really look slutty with this holes in my skirt. The guys may think i cannot afford good quality lingerie if they see this.

Ninni 

In real: Is this a bug and can you fix it?

wordhunter
    Participant

Confirming the bug with the nurse outfit. It appears in some sex scenes (if the girl keeps wearing the miniskirt there), for example, doggy style. Two small holes on the sides of the butt (I personally don't mind  )

Also, Ninni, you should probably repost this in a separate thread and call it a CLOTHING BUG, or something – otherwise it might get lost among all the messages here.

Nicoquin
    Participant

i want a strait jacket !

Tharvun
    Participant

I support this demand. Some classic mens cloths, for the gentleman.

Big_Leo
    Participant

One more vote for this! As it was said before, your will for originality in updates is good, but don't forget the basics

Nicoquin
    Participant

Hi, happy AChat users,

i just wonder what uniforms we like to see in AChat

so i think that a poll will be great

Nicoquin

Anonymous

Would probably be good with separate lists for male and female uniforms.
    I'd love to see a male doctor's uniform and a female stewardess costume out of these options.

Tharvun
    Participant

I think bouli is totally correct. We will have to differ between guys and girls i think.

For he girls (well honestly it would be for me to enjoy lol) I would like to see a sexy maids costume, or maybe naughty schoolgirl too (tough this kind of “uniform” is very difficult, most of these look really funny and not sexy in rl).

For the guys some decent conventional cloths would be nice dinner jacket and ties would be nice. No Soldier, flight captain wll maybe a doctor.

Anonymous

I agree with Bouli too. Make another poll, or delete this thread & make 2 different threads, one for guys & one for girls.

Stewardess sounds hot.
    But what I would *really* like is a harem girl  😮

& what we really need when using these uniforms is the option for the guy &/or the girl to take the uniforms off a piece at a time. That would be *so* much hotter!

Nicoquin
    Participant

Uniforms for Females.

Hi, happy AChat users,

New Uniforms for Females.

i just wonder what uniforms we like to see in AChat. and, as demanded, i just splitted my poll into 2 different ones

com on ! give your imagination a place to be shown

Nicoquin

Nicoquin
    Participant

Clothes Ideas. Uniforms for men

Hi, happy AChat users,

i just wonder what uniforms we like to see in AChat. and, as demanded, i just splitted my poll into 2 different ones

com on ! give your imagination a place to be shown 😀

Nicoquin

Nicoquin
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.