Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

I don't know about the costumes in Rio this year – a big fire destroyed a lot of them I've read. But a carneval story and some clothes for it would be funny

islandsun
    Participant

I could so wear that ! and not feel embaressed at all ! Especially if I`m in party mood !

Bear
    Participant

Some wild and exotic costumes for certain. @At Lover, I hope and suspect that it only affected one club. The competition between them is so intense that I cannot imagine them housing their costumes together.
    @}-;–'–

Janine Dee
    Participant

Okay, I have no problem with the Carnival, but I think my avatar actually looks MORE realistic then the woman Tight posted.

Adera
    Participant

Definitely, she obviously have implants… and there might be more to her.

Janine Dee
    Participant

The implant were frighteningly obvious, and her tan had progressed to the point she looked more reupholstered then anything.

TightFit74
    Participant

That's an excellent way to keep us boys down…lol Thanks girls!  :

islandsun
    Participant

SMALL ( * ) ( * )  and proud of it !  Maybe some tassels to hide the nipples !  :

Bear
    Participant

SMALL ( * ) ( * )  and proud of it !  Maybe some tassels to hide the nipples !  :

*thumbs up…small and perky are incredibly sexy…more so in my book if a woman loves the attention there…so I better rush off find something to preoccupy myself there instead of staring…

Janine Dee
    Participant

Breasts are wonderful , and even implants can be wonderful if they are well done. Her's weren't.

Adera
    Participant

Nope, hers where not. The bad thing with implants is that they make the breasts so hard, I'm fine with mine as they are.

TightFit74
    Participant

I'm a sucker for small breasts as well. Just thought putting down the pic could have waited a few posts

islandsun
    Participant

Whats nice here is one size fits all  !  I have to to the nearest city to find jeans , small towns dont have much in my size !   I like to see some nice fitting jeans on the guys ! 

alstott
    Participant

Have it small and compact , i like the natural way , be proud what you have girls , i`m sick of these huge melon titties

islandsun
    Participant

Hehehehe ! No big melon patch here !    Would like nice TUX C for the guys ! 

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.