Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    prias
    Participant

+1 for the Tux…
    sure that angel and demon outfits could be cool too as priest and sister clothes :p
    sure that some exorcism could be cool to do )

TightFit74
    Participant

Yes!! We need a tux, suits, kilts (we could form an AChat-clan..lol), a bow-tie, new shirts, more shoes, different shorts, and more rp-costiumes. Like knight, prince, doctor, teacher, pilot..

I can go on and on, just want something decent. We've got plenty of briefs… If an item sells well, it doesn't mean you have to bring out something similar. You could see it as a sign the demand for male clothing is high, make something else!!

Had to get that off my chest.. relaxed now…

islandsun
    Participant

@ prias   > GRIN    

TightFit74
    Participant

Addition:          BELTS!!!
    Snake leather, dark, light leather, big buckles, small buckles, wide and narrow, decorated or plain, maybe some added poses, could be very well used in BDSM-play. Spanking, choking, tying to a bed, restraining of hands, feet.. etc..

islandsun
    Participant

A  Handsome man in a tux !  Yes i like guys that look good ! Hmm My guy in a Tux ,me sitting on his lap , w his arms around me ! :-*

Adera
    Participant

I can't say my breasts are small though. :

Tuxedos and a sitting in the lap pose would be great, I really like sitting in a guys lap after all.

Sunny, don't you have a good clothes shop in your town?

alstott
    Participant

Sunny don`t need any clothes she lives on an nudist island i like to wear a leather coat or an elegant black frock coat dagged on the back some black trousers and some black westernboots and of course a cowboy hat for Sunny

Bear
    Participant

I think sunny lives in a pretty small community like mine (mine about 500 peeps) with limited services and not necessarily a the material goods we always have need of  ,..though I don't look to going to the city as a bad thing. I enjoy the finer elements there which this place will never provide. Luckily it is not a major undertaking to journey to one of the most beautiful and culturally diverse cites in the world…

TightFit74
    Participant

That's what makes holland great. 200 miles long, 100 miles across. and anything between 10 inhabitant villages to cultural world cities. Just not as enormeous as elsewhere in the world. Everything at cycling distance…

Bear
    Participant

Compact and beautiful,…was just thinking in comparison,…across the street,…100 miles by 200 miles…nothing up there,…but one road crossing that stretch and a couple of small towns on it…

TightFit74
    Participant

Sometimes I yearn for such seclusion. It's always light here, always a house in sight, always someone within the next mile.. But each place has it's pro's and con's…

alstott
    Participant

Years ago i have visited new zealand and what can i say…awesome how breathtaking nature can be. Rainforest,dunes,beautiful beaches,vulcano,mountains everything you want to see. You can pack your backpack and travel for days without seeing no one.Also you can put yourself into some great partys , for me its the variety makin this country so unique.

Zinah
    Participant

I want sex clothes for guys where they just open their pants.  LOL.  Or for me, that sheer dress, why not just have it stay on? 

Bear
    Participant

Good point,…Zinah,..often find that point of just unzipping,..pretty much stuck then into descriptive sex.

alstott
    Participant

I totally agree!!!I support that,gives you a different feeling

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.