Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

I`m back      Fom the big city !  20 minute plane ride ! across the ice . My island is 4 miles by 9 miles . So happy to be home ! hahaha ! yes you need clothes on outside   Plane is only 8 passenger !

alstott
    Participant

There she is lil miss sunshine is back,welcome home

Bear
    Participant

Small plane  :o..nope,…be holed up there on the island for the winter…

islandsun
    Participant

Well good thing no was in seat in front of me ! My hands was holding sooooooooo tight on it ! Pilots know me i worked airport last 2 yrs , and kept teasing me about doing loops

Bear
    Participant

With you there,…be hanging on to the seat so tight i'd probably rip it out…aviator's outfit might be interesting, : as long as I had a parachute to go with it..

alstott
    Participant

omg once a stunt pilot taking me with him for ahell of a flight,in the course of the flight i was scared and full of adrenalin at the same time.Everytime think about it getting me a goose skin

Adera
    Participant

@Bear: You need someone in the seat beside yours that keeps your mind off of things.

islandsun
    Participant

@ Adera   Thanks  Adera   You would `ve had fun teasing the pilots   Handsome pilots !   I`ll be working the airport next winter ! Tough job working the airport , me the only female ,with all the male pilots !   and yes I`m in uniform !

alstott
    Participant

Oh yes girls and guys always looks good in uniforms. I also want to see girls in rockabella dresses, i mean petticoats, pencil dresses all in this direction.

islandsun
    Participant

Pencil skirts ! w hip belt !  w high heels  oooooooooo i like !

alstott
    Participant

Rotate to the music and the skirts lift up, damned i want to see this

Janine Dee
    Participant

I will repeat here the request for military uniforms. Formal, fatigues, don't care, I WANT a woman in uniform. 

TightFit74
    Participant

As a reply to the original post, I'd like to make a suggestion/request for more clothes for rp.. For instance:

Knight's armor – princess's gown
    ancient greek/roman robes
    animal skins (referring to clobbering a woman and dragging her to your cage)
    masks, masked ball outfits.
    17th century clothing,
    3 musketeers, pirates, elfs, gothic clothing, vampires, alien tentacles
    Themed rooms and backgrounds, added as well to create a new atmosphere in which a story can be played out.. Throwing out suggestions in the hope they will be picked up..

islandsun
    Participant

Soldier , marine  , special tack forces ! Damn a man in combat  fatigues !  Yummy ! Canadain slurpy that !

Bear
    Participant

Ambitious Tight,…tenacles?…there is a programming nightmare.

A mask highly appreciative,…with a dark knit cap to give that prowler look. …

• Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 1,419 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.