Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    Ardeur
    Participant

Same here, I may not be heavily into the D/s-scene, but they do get to wear all the good stuff…

and Sunny, you can improvise the cowboy outfit except for the hat… besides, aren't the chaps way more functional then jeans?  :-*

islandsun
    Participant

Biting my bottom lip, Fine ok ! COWBOY HAT AND JUST THE DAMN BOOTS !  AHH !  I feel better  ! O k sorry if im greedy !  head hung , eyes sad , not smiling , 

Adera
    Participant

Aww sweety don't be sad, I'm sure that hat will show up… eventually.

I did only buy the first one, the outfits where the genitals are showing just looks messed up for shemales. Btw aren't the other two more sub outfits? I kinda imagine a mistress in a more covering outfit, I think they seem more powerful then. An ankle long and really tight leather dress with long sleeves would be awesome. Maybe a corset outside the dress around the waist too and well I really think a riding crop would make so much for the image.

Bear
    Participant

mmm,… the riding crop…  shouldn't  be just for the women DOM's… that said, I want my black lounge pants… there isn't much there in these outfits that provide for the … well,… darker aspect of the beast when he comes to play.

Thanks Tight for picking up the cause of the kilt ,
    I thought I was a lonely voice in that one.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Adrea sweetie, I've said before I like to Domme in JUST my hip high black boots. It's not the outfit, but the attitude.

Adera
    Participant

Oh, I agree on that. I was thinking more of the clothes one would wear at a BDSM party.

Janine Dee
    Participant

You are not wrong. I will however add that it's still the attitude. I've worn just those boots at parties and still commanded.  While those in more elaborate get ups were obviously wearing them to try to hide insecurities.

Like I've seen Dom's shirtless in just kilts. (And yes Bear and Tight I included that for you guys.  )

Adera
    Participant

Baaaaad Janine! Wait, really? Just the boots then? 😮

Of course its all about the attitude and the body language that comes with it. I wouldn't care for insecure dommes. The thing I'm thinking about is more the clothes that are generally considered to be more domme.

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Janine:  :-* 

Bear
    Participant

I definitely would use that look Janine  … really doesn't matter what I wear,…it is as you said attitude

islandsun
    Participant

hmmm Morning coffee , sitting here , w  levi shirt w 1 button , done up at belly button level ,skimpy red panties w black trim lace ! long hair not brushed yet , wild and cascading all around ,  Thinking ,  COW BOY HAT ! 

Janine Dee
    Participant

LOL Sunny and that is your attitude accessory.  I would still love it if they implemented hip high boots, but I sulked several months until  they made the thigh highs in black, because they had made every other boot type in black but that one.

And yes Adera. Just the boots. 

For Tight and Bear… yeah the kilts actually seemed sorta popular with the Doms.

TightFit74
    Participant

Not wanting to be seen as one, but knowing certain outfits and banner-statements does attract a certain kind of woman, I like the kilt for it's freedom. Love walking around with just a towel around my waist.. And having met a few scots in kilts, truly good-hearted peple…

Bear
    Participant

They are a fun bunch,… being a mutt breed myself: Dutch, German, Dane, Scottish/Irish/Welsh , Native American, (hmmm do I claim Canadian and Irish since the Scotchman was a trapper after leaving the Kings service, spent his years in the Canadian wild with his Native American wife?)

Attend the annual local Highlander games to rub shoulders with like blood…,  but celebrate all of my heritage not just the Scottish side.

Kilts rule!

(not for the manner necessarily addressed there by Janine. Reading that I certainly would entertain implementing that for the darker play when it arises simply because the options of clothing for men are so limited…and even here, dressing for a part, is part of the ritual of preparation of the mindset)

Very few get to see that side of me, since I am selective, … very selective… of those who can truly appreciate that experience. I elaborate this simply because I don't want to be known as a Dom,.. here it is a small side of my play. The vast majority is done in my created world…(my city apartment and the ranch…the latter ever evolving) or in rp. My banners, backgrounds,  clothing give clues to my mindset…

TightFit74
    Participant

Have to share myself behind Bear. Although maybe less selective, always searching for a partner that can counter my play, surpass it preferably. Someone who searches for a deeper level of excitement and pleasure, arising from an imagination that is never idle, always looking for a new angle or approach.
    The added features of the game, used as decor, setting the scene for the mood I am in, adapting to the rp I have in mind or the kind of partner I am looking for. Feeling limited in creating the right atmosphere, as it is part of the creative proces I go through in the preparation. Hence my outburst in an earlier post and my continued requests for more male clothing, new rooms and applicable backgrounds..

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.