Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Naughty Janine.

I'd rather be a sub at such an event, leashed and in bondage. I'd walk around behind my mistress very seductively and looking at everyone with hot promises.

islandsun
    Participant

ATTITUDE !  No problem !  Submissive ! hahaha ! Now why would anyone ! Want to break in a wild little filly ! This filly want `s the whole Sha Bang  ! Cowboy hat ,brown worn  leather vest ! leather chaps , bandana , thigh high cowboy boots

Bear
    Participant

Not all are cut to that mold,… some women better are appreciated in their natural wild state. 

Janine Dee
    Participant

I actually feel sorry for the submissive guys. There is no right or wrong to being submissive or Dominant, but a man who wants to be submissive can and most often IS looked down upon. By the same token Dominant women are often pick up the bitchy label… though more then a few I've met I felt were over compensating because they felt they had to since they weren't in the “traditional” female role.

Ardeur
    Participant

That's a shame though, I mean what's wrong with the “mother-role” for a Dom? Most mothers have a dominant position in the lives of their children and in the western world often enough for the entire family at home as well in daily life. If you misbehave as a little kid, it may be daddy that does the spanking, but it's mommy that yields the dad…   

Janine Dee
    Participant

It's just ingrained into the psyche it seems. Male=Dominant and Female=submissive, and any deviation from any norm upsets those who hold it.

Bear
    Participant

Well just because a male is submissive doesn't mean you treat them with disrespect, but the hierarchy of the relationship in that role subjects them to a viewpoint of inferiority. One looks at a dominant as the decision maker, something the submissive personality isn't often willing to exercise. I will point out I have met women who run their own lives with absolute authority and carry different personality then when their partner steps forward,..and you suddenly recognize that deference.

islandsun
    Participant

Certain cultures , I deal with the male is  DOM , I could see how they hated doing business w me !  Had 5 cars come down my lane , all  the guys got out , women stayed back , I just walked  right up – asked if I could help ! They kept asking where the man was , the owner !  hahaha ! I told them they were talking to the owner

TightFit74
    Participant

Working amidst over 20 different nationalities and cultures, arabic culture largest next to dutch, I can't deny the story Sunny tells. However, this is an outing of a culture that has embedded the role of the male into daily life so fixed, it will take decades to change, if not longer. Not too long ago, in the “western” world, women were to be as submissive. Women voting rights maybe a 100 years old?
    The difference being the woman not opting to be submissive, but forced into that role by being born in a certain culture. For us maybe strange to witness/observe and maybe strongly against out believes in how man and woman should interact with eachother. And still very much a reality.. And yes, a male coming from a culture like this would be in serious trouble if he acted submissive..

Lover
    Participant

It's not just a question og being submissive in these cultures, but also being homo – in theyr eyes it's not “male” to be a homo, so they hide their feelings.
    We don't have to go so far – just look at all soccer/football players – there are homo players of course. But does anybody know anyone?

Or can you imagine any headcoach of any sports, telling “I'm submissive?”

islandsun
    Participant

Good thing I was born in Canada ,  I would `ve been so stoned to death  , taken out in the town square and beating to death   

Adera
    Participant

I'd guess I'd be just before you up one the square then Sunny.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Not just men Lover. Lesbians in those cultures are in danger as well.

Lover
    Participant

Sure Janine. I didn't mean “homo” just for men, though my post was about them.

Bear
    Participant

Well speaking of such cultural viewpoints of such radicalism is taking an easy wide swing from the initial topic… The submissive male.

It takes generations to root out those viewpoints, I think it rather naive to believe the grants of rights, or acceptance of any deviation of perceived “norm” (seeing Janine cringe with the use of the word…maybe I should use “prevalent practice”…hope you understand my intent )  is going to manifest overnight.  To say the male dominance is the natural order is rather silly. Most collective groupings of species  in the wild are governed by what is best described as a “mother” queen. The Male's function is primarily protective and breeding associated, (i.e. lions,  horses,..etc). not to say there aren't species that have an alpha leader, but rather that the female leader is prevalent.

There are human societies of practice with the “mother goddess” , so to say all humans follow a particular pattern is wrong. Likewise some cultures hold to the other extreme,  Deviate you meet with not only disapproval but sometimes punishment.

Can't speak for the Europeans, but in American society, that attitude still exists. People hide it better but too often in the course of business it arose. I had a woman boss for many years, smart woman because she recognized that issue. Rather than waste time butting heads when she ran into a difficult male who wouldn't accept the right decision, she'd just kick the client to me. I'd recite the same stance,.. they would back down. All you can do is shrug it off and move on.

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.