Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

Don't worry Bear I know. I frame it that “normal” is a delusion held by the consensus. I feel that part of the reason the backlash against deviating from that norm is because on a deeper level people KNOW it is a societal delusion, and when someone decides to go their own way it shows them how fragile that foundation they built their identity on is.

islandsun
    Participant

Wow I look soooooooo hot in my cowboy hat, chapps , cowboyboots w spurrs,  w just a bandana on ………………….. Oh pinch me was just a dream!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Adera
    Participant

So, no panties? Are you going to start walking around all revealing like Janine now Sunny?

Bear
    Participant

Chaps and no panties work for me   

p.s. should add on a woman,… :

islandsun
    Participant

hahaha ! right now wearing my tony the tiger  , t shirt  , why cause I` GRRRREAT !  LOL  and dancing to tunes while doiung house work  !

wildflower
    Participant

Hello…

please give some more clothes to the mens world…they are so poor…dont have some stylish clothes or a nice suit…for us ladys i have the wish it gives more possibilities to wear some pieces or make up's together, often it's not possible…
    Greetings from Switzerland

islandsun
    Participant

@ wildflower welcome to the forum !  More voices we have , our power strenghtens ! I agree guys need nicer clothes> Suit !

Bear
    Participant

Keep speaking up Wildflower, it helps (I hope) to have more woman agree with that stance which has been put out here. This is a place for imagination, and one hopes that the development team would acknowledge that a suit or tux is as much a costume of desire as the “sexy” underwear.

Why I will keep calling for the kilt, and know that if someone else were still posting here she would back that battle cry up.

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Wildflower Welcome to the forum and thanks for asking more male clothing. Have been asking for that for a while now, amongst my fellow requestors, for more choice. Really wanting a tux and hope the a-team will make this for us soon… I see a combined update: kilt, tux, suit…
    Come on Guys!

Bear
    Participant

Tight… will compromise tight how about formal kilt

They certainly quality at black tie functions…

TightFit74
    Participant

A formal kilt it is… Can't make a more specific request. Maybe we should add some visual material as to how a formal kilt should look like..

KiltOutfit2.jpg

Bear
    Participant

BINGO! 

islandsun
    Participant

Very handsome , you guys would look  sexy in that !  Would`nt mind doing a lap dance w a guy wearing that ! 

Adera
    Participant

Oh, Sunny that's a great idea! Let's give them really hot lap dances which will make their cocks tent those kilts, then we can pull up those kilts straddle them and ride their hot rampant cocks… mmmm.

But really if you guys are going to stand around in outfits like that I'll have to make sure my skirts are always shorter than those kilts.

Bear
    Participant

yep tent up like being under the big top,…

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.