Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

I'd say uniforms… Fireman, soldier, sailor, body guard (actually doable with what's available for guys..), docter/nurse/medic..

islandsun
    Participant

Guys and uniforms> ?

Janine Dee
    Participant

NOT just guys! 

Adera
    Participant

I would rather have sexy uniforms for the girls than real uniforms, real uniforms are a bit boring.

Mistress_N
    Participant

I dont understand why shemales loses their “sex clothes” when having sex. That's annoying.

Adera
    Participant

Looses? I don't loose my stockings or such if I wear anything like that as sex clothing.

Mistress_N
    Participant

Looses? I don't loose my stockings or such if I wear anything like that as sex clothing.

Yes, I mean, that if you wear some outfit that “covers” the cock, then when you are in sex, it just vanishes.

Adera
    Participant

Yeah… I've noticed that. I know females can wear the skimpy skirt thing of the nurse outfit during sex but I couldn't when I tried. *pout*

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Janine Sorry Janine, fighting for my own wants here Never forgetting about your wishes for the ff community

TightFit74
    Participant

A question I've had for a long time.. Does anyonone know why a male avatar is either fully nude or dressed in street clothing? There is no possibility to just wear sex clothing… The mankini offered as a street clothing set…

Adera
    Participant

Can't you wear socks during sex? Not that socks are very sexy. :

Bear
    Participant

socks are sexier then the crap outfits they just released… God,… get a clue development team.

Adera
    Participant

I guess the new clothes would work in a gay strip club. :

Unhealer
    Participant

well i was excited when it said it was downloading an update… I could swear they made these queermo mansuits before, they have like 12 of them and 2 is probably the amount they should have made…
    well thats why im quitting a-chat

alstott
    Participant

This is so frustrating we make so many proposals….and see what they give us :-[ maybe they are inspired by their own wardrobe

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.