Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

Want to spend as little words on it as I can.. : IT SUCKS!!!!!!!

Unhealer
    Participant

I should have quit the month after i started, I have to ride my 3 months out but i should have know better. the website name says all you need to know about this game

islandsun
    Participant

LOL Tech Team needs extreme  make over for the guys clothes ! 

Bear
    Participant

Honestly ladies, do you find these things sexy?  :

Chris
    Participant

Is Achat the internet version of the Blue Oyster bar!?!? These silly outfits can be fun for a time or two, or as something to laugh at, but come on! This and other threads are brimful of great clothing suggestions made by imaginative, clever, and fun people, so act on them! Sigh!

Janine Dee
    Participant

I think… and this is only my thoughts, but in a strange way I want to connect it to the toys being used an penile substitutes in the FF poses… an idea they have that they can't seem to let go of.

In the same way they may still be stuck on the idea that sexy MUST equal showing skin.

In both cases it's an idea that relies on over sexing an image rather then trying to understand some of the notions that underlay it.

My question though is in the rolls are there ANY guys who are buying these outfits? Obviously not on here, but could this be a cases of the guys on the actual AChat servers buying them? 

Adera
    Participant

@Bear: No I don't really find these clothes sexy.

If I where to walk into a shop where they sold these clothes without a model under them I would assume they where for me… especially the white thing. :

Chris
    Participant

I have to admit I bought one of them to poke fun of it… *bows head in shame*

islandsun
    Participant

@Bear no the clothes  suck big time  !

@Chris  hahahaha ! You bought one of those  ,laffin    so sorry guy ! ;)li][/list]
      The problem is we need more people speaking up here !  I hear them bitching on achat , I tell them go to the forum  [/list]
    Chris
    Participant

@islandsun: Well, I am always happy when I can make people laugh. *said with an Eeyore voice* 

Seriously, I would rather have Village People costumes than this crap, at least they could lead somewhere interesting! And hey, we do already have the cop outfit, now we just need the rest and we can have them reunited at achat…

Bear
    Participant

Janine I think you nail it dead on,… all the costumes are embedded with a notion that showing skin makes it work male and female.

Tarzan's loincloth is so much sexier… we don't need the thin little strap,.. the other issue I have is the open rear… which has ruined anything I might have considered to purchase.

Adera
    Participant

Hmm yeah, the open back thing seems a bit like a gay jockstrap thing… I tend to turn away from guys wearing things like that.

To me most of these clothes looks like male sub clothes, there are probably a few male subs here at AChat that really like these outfits or guys that just want to stand out… but are they really so numerous that this is what sells best to the guys? I mean none of the guys here seems to really like these clothes as Janine pointed out.

I'd like to see sharp and stylish clothes for the guys, it would be far more fun to browse through the guys if it was like watching well dressed male models lined up. Some exception with guys wearing cowboy outfits, pilot outfits and other outfits would be fun of course since that gives us something to play with. Now its mostly the usual clothes clothes and sometimes, not very often I'm faced with these new utterly flamboyant clothes which only makes me go to the next guy.

I do however think that the new clothes are quite innovative and well designed… we could probably get some really good clothes for the guys if they changed priorities.

Urban
    Participant

Would like to see costume from the 1920s or 1930s 

TightFit74
    Participant

Ah, great idea Urban. Wanted to propose 50's wear.. Humphrey Bogart hat, nice suits, gilet underneath, nice! ties or bow-ties.. something with class.
    Taking Adera's suggestion these clothes might be worn with pleasure by some submissive guys, it feels a bit to me as if AChat has taken a turn towards dom/sub or bdsm. The amount of subs (female in my case) growing rapidly. Hope I am mistaking, but too many girls wanting, hinting or suggesting they need a dominant male.
    As I am not a natural dom, I tend to seek out a partner on equality. And they are less and less easy to find. I do hope they will not forget the 'het-set', knowing they are still the majority online.
    One thing I know for sure and I am breaking my promise to not spend too many words on this, this line of clothing has nothing to offer to me..

Unhealer
    Participant

rockstar hair, this business hair is boring as fuck. I could probably attach a flail to the end of my real hair and kill people with it

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.