Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    Unhealer
    Participant

WHAT THE FUCK DID WE SAY ABOUT QUEERMO UNDERWEAR FOR GUYS?!

Unhealer
    Participant

if you want to give the MM people something give them a pose instead of the same queermo underwear every couple of weeks, seriously, this underwear has the same design as all the other shit, its like penis to ass dejavu

alstott
    Participant

KILT KILT KILT
    TUX TUX TUX
    SUIT SUIT SUIT
    COWBOY HAT AND BOOTS  COWBOY HATS AND BOOTS
    LEATHER VEST AND CHAPS  LEATHER VEST AND CHAPS

Adera
    Participant

Hmm I think they have a buffer of things that are already done and its from this buffer that they are releasing from.

I do think (well hope) they are listening to what we are requesting but it probably takes quite a while before those things comes out. Like the FF tribbing pose… it took quite a while.

I mean… is it just me or haven't they been releasing lots of male clothes for quite a while now? They might have all these male clothes done and ready for release so they are trying to work through the buffer before releasing something that has been requested.

Wouldn't surprise me if someone requested sexier underwear for the guys and then this is how it turns out. This is kinda what you find if you google something like “sexy underwear men”.

If they had asked me, I wouldn't have said I want a guy in lace. No, I kinda like guys in tight boxers.

Btw… can you please stop the screamy rainbow posts? I don't think we'll get anywhere with them… and I keep getting Erasure – Always on my mind with robot unicorns.

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Adera Maybe they do have a buffer, but they have also shown they can make something quick as they did with the backgrounds and the Valentine's outfits.

And yes, they have been releasing more clothes for men. But if they read the forum, the could have known it is not what we wanted. Or at least the ones outing their opinion told them it wasn't what we liked. Looking at the last few things they made for guys: briefs, more briefs and mankini's.. Against both a lot of opinions were posted.

I still have no clue of what is of imortance to the development team. Sometimes I feel there is someone that has a fetish for (similar) clubdresses and outfits for girls and outrageous/ridiculous underwear for men. I feel as if there is a fixed idea of introducing male lingerie, at least to this game. Thoug I admire the effort (too little male fashion compared to fmela fashion, in general), I do believe they should pay more attention to what we are asking for.

As the metrosexual man is still gaining teritory, they could generate more revenue with making what we ask for… It's no wonder there are so little cmplaints from girls about their wardrobe.

And as for the colours, is this better?

KILT TUX SUIT COWBOY HAT LEATHER VEST AND CHAPS

islandsun
    Participant

What`s going on I did`nt see under wear posted ! I thinking it can`t get any clearer then this ! COWBOY HAT , COWBOY BOOTS !   The chaps I have now are  really biker chaps ! They have`nt clued into western theme  !

alstott
    Participant

Lol… Tight can you do it just a little bit smaller i guess we have to flashy-thing Adera like in men in black …we could give her new memories…maybe then she would like rainbow posts sorry Adera we don`t wanna annoy you :-* but it`s frustrating gettin`those clothes

islandsun
    Participant

Me wearing just cowboy hat , cowboy boots and red bandana………….. smile    …………… hehehe ! see I`m avoiding paper work , no really on a break !  lol

Bear
    Participant

Now you're just down right teasing…

islandsun
    Participant

:  lol ! Why I do declare  ! Sir are you speaking to liittle sweet me ? hehehe ! Just figured you guys going commando ,I`d just joiun the crowd  ! hehehe !

Unhealer
    Participant

my guess is that next update will be more dresses, then the one after will be a lesbian pose similar to the rodeo one, then the shemale variation, more dresses, MF pose, MS pose, repeat

islandsun
    Participant

Nothing masculine about them  ! I wont beable to stop laughing !

TightFit74
    Participant

KILT TUX SUIT COWBOY HAT LEATHER VEST AND CHAPS

Adera
    Participant

@Tight: That's a wee bit small, not really readable.

@Unhealer: Hmm shouldn't it be a pose after clothes? Anyway I really hope you prognosis about a new MS pose would be a fuck pose where I get to receive while lying on my back. I really really want a pose like that, then a riding pose and a doggystyle pose… after that I'd be quite satisfied with fuck poses for a while.

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Adera Make up your mind… Do you want a big or a small one…

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.