Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    hatcher
    Participant

I said the hell with them and went on a clothing strike

alstott
    Participant

Yep i`m designing some clothes on my own and stick it on the screen from my laptop

islandsun
    Participant

@ asltott well how does it look

alstott
    Participant

It looks amazing..what, you don`t believe me..than you have to drive by and see for yourself

islandsun
    Participant

well do sweet cheeks ! hahaha ! So funny ! On my avatar I wrote  the only apron I own is a carpenters apron ! The reaction is pretty funny ! NO I`M
    NOT GAY !  My 5 brothers encourage ,my wood working skills , hunting and fishing too !  Yes I have the best of both worlds  !

COW BOY HAT AND COWBOY BOOTS !

alstott
    Participant

hahaha i almost forgot you lil' crazy ferret…bite me pssst….is there somewhere a black market for better clothes?

islandsun
    Participant

Right back at ya !   hehehe ! You big Weasel !  watch what you wish for !  COWBOY HAT AND COWBOY BOOTS > Not like I`m asking for a six shooter off each hip !  lol

islandsun
    Participant

Hmmm  thinking where I can find a TEACh  TEAM HERE ! hmmmmm thinking are they? 

Unhealer
    Participant

they cant add the cowboy till they add the indian and the construction worker

TightFit74
    Participant

Their biggest fan speaks again…

TightFit74
    Participant

Dear Dev-team,

I have been a member for almost a year and I am enjoying the game thoroughly. I met some wonderful people and played out some amazing stories and rp's. As a huge fane of rp, I like to make the picture as complete as possible.
    In recent updates you have shown you are getting a better grasp at the dynamics of the poses, finding a better connection with your members and their wishes. I truly hope that you will contnue these insights in creating a bigger wardrobe for the male population of AChat.
    Not just for me, though I'd love to have a bigger choice so i can adapt the appearance of my avatar to the story I want to play out, but also for the female population, that is tired of looking at a repetition of the same outfitted guys.
    Therefor I plead for a bigger wardrobe. It would make the experience for a lot of people much better. If you decide to create something new for the guys, please consider the preferences we have outed often in this thread and others:
    1. a Kilt;
    2. a Tux;
    3. a Suit
    4. Leather chaps and vest
    5. and a cowboy hat, for anyone to wear but especialy for Sunny.

Please, please, pretty please?

Tight

Unhealer
    Participant

haha shut up tight

alstott
    Participant

Their biggest fan speaks again…

Okay we can add this to the list…please A-Team Indian and Construction worker outfit for unhealer….he wants to complete his collection…and now all sing Y M C A

islandsun
    Participant

@ Tight  awe thanks 

Indian head dress w loin cloth, knee hight moccasins I already have  > Trading post sells them .

Construction workers  > cat calling  and whistling when I walk  by > turning my head towards them > smiling  ! Wink 

And I already have the cutest steel toe boots >  Have the wear them at the dock !   hahaha Village people ! That Indian was hot !

Bear
    Participant

Perfect letter Tight'… copied and signed my name on the  bottom, then sent it off to support….

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.