Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    Unhealer
    Participant

okay thats it im going to have to punch someone in the nuts

Chris
    Participant

Seems they did the tux, only they forgot everything but the bow tie… Not as horribly tacky as before, but c'mon!

TUX
    SUIT
    KILT
    CHAPS N VEST
    COWBOY HAT!

…and my little leather jacket of course! Pleeeeeeeaaaaassseeee? ;-P

Adera
    Participant

The new male clothes aren't very nice imo.

hatcher
    Participant

Ok i could rant forever about this but as a loyal member im no longer going to invest another dime  and if they dont get it straight by the time my sub ends then im done

TightFit74
    Participant

*shaking head in disbelieve*

alstott
    Participant

This is so ******* unbelievable…yeah we got new clothes or whatever it is :-[

hatcher
    Participant

Ok first if i offend anyone  oh well get over it but im certain the one coming up with these so called clothes must either be gay  or a lousy sense of humor

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Hatcher I don't think you offended anyone. Not me at least

alstott
    Participant

Yep hatcher i agree those clothes are not worth to buy it and i`m a little bit dissapointed that the A-Team probably don`t read our suggestions .

TightFit74
    Participant

This is not a financial thing. I have gone through 10 pages of prem male members and I found 1 wearing a mankini… all others wearing the tiny choice available now.. or naked

islandsun
    Participant

i SEEN WHAT THEY DID !    NO ! FEMALES LIKE MEN LOOKING LIKE MEN !  GOT IT !  I HOPE , Females check head to toe too , ON MEN . Is there a female on Tech Team ?

alstott
    Participant

This is not a financial thing. I have gone through 10 pages of prem male members and I found 1 wearing a mankini… all others wearing the tiny choice available now.. or naked

I know it`s  not a financial thing but for what you`ll spend your money when you`ve bought all poses,rooms,clothes or whatever you like… i think in two or three months i`ve to hire an financial advisor who`s  telling me where i can invest my A$ hmm maybe they support the whole gifting thing (for sure) !

Unhealer
    Participant

the a-team is just fucking trolling us now

islandsun
    Participant

Theres gotta be some one higher up ?  To get a hold of !

Bear
    Participant

well Tights letter was so good I did send a copy signing my name under tight in support of it

Dear Dev-team,

I have been a member for almost a year and I am enjoying the game thoroughly. I met some wonderful people and played out some amazing stories and rp's. As a huge fane of rp, I like to make the picture as complete as possible.
    In recent updates you have shown you are getting a better grasp at the dynamics of the poses, finding a better connection with your members and their wishes. I truly hope that you will contnue these insights in creating a bigger wardrobe for the male population of AChat.
    Not just for me, though I'd love to have a bigger choice so i can adapt the appearance of my avatar to the story I want to play out, but also for the female population, that is tired of looking at a repetition of the same outfitted guys.
    Therefor I plead for a bigger wardrobe. It would make the experience for a lot of people much better. If you decide to create something new for the guys, please consider the preferences we have outed often in this thread and others:
    1. a Kilt;
    2. a Tux;
    3. a Suit
    4. Leather chaps and vest
    5. and a cowboy hat, for anyone to wear but especialy for Sunny.

Please, please, pretty please?

Tight

their response:

“Thank you for the feedback, we will consider the possibilities.
    Regards,
    AChat support”

after the crap they released…I hope they consider stronger…

• Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,419 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.