Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

Ok Just got on achat ,Eyes wide open> and I was naked  ! tapping finger to chin , ah I remember went dancing naked in room w friend > we frozed left room  , damn the phone ringed  WA  LA  found myself running naked w the horses  ! ehehehehe ! what I want to know is how many here on the forum  knew I was naked  > and why did`nt you tell me ! lol

TightFit74
    Participant

I wish I had known…

alstott
    Participant

Hmmm the last time i danced naked was on the bachelor party  of my best friends wife

TightFit74
    Participant

Uhm, so where did you keep the bills? lol

TightFit74
    Participant

I sent the letter to support as well. No reply so far…

Unhealer
    Participant

theyre hoping you'll quit achat

TightFit74
    Participant

They're not the only ones…

alstott
    Participant

Uhm, so where did you keep the bills? lol

lol well no bills just thrills between all those hills

islandsun
    Participant

wooooo who ! Last  girl party I went to he hat a hat set aside !   we had to keep our clothes on ! was a fantasty party ! where they sell toys !  I was more interested in the live boy toy !  Lol

TightFit74
    Participant

Alstott, how much did you drink before you stripped? I wonder if I would have the nerve…lol

islandsun
    Participant

You guys would be a riot ! I`ll be the one up front wearing the  COWBOY HAT.> and  BIG  smile !

@  Tight    I`ll be there encouraging  ! whats a friend if you can`t give a helping hand !    hehehheh !

Came close to doing thet in Montreal , till they found out I was 15  phew close call ! lol

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Sunny You would probably only have to bat your eyes at me to get me going….

Reminds me of going to the Casa Rosso with my best (girl) friend. Where sex was truly turned into art.. Have you ever seen a woman smoke a cigar with her pussy? That takes a lot of practice and muscle control… Imagine her on top of your cock… Wow…

edited to add: Casa Rosso is a sex-theatre in Amsterdam..

islandsun
    Participant

No way ! OMG  ! hahahahah !  brings new meaning to smoking hot ! lol

I`ve seen some weird stuff ind old Montreal  !

alstott
    Participant

@Tight such an theatre exists in st.pauli too..i was there with friends, after watching a soccer game,a girl on stage took 25,10 inch long,candles in her pussy and set them on fire, my friend walked ,with a cigarette in his mouth,to the stage and light it up on the candles, then he turned around spits and said damn is this pussy hairy, well the end of the story was we had to leave

islandsun
    Participant

You guys are disturbing  Mr. Blue !  hahahahaha !  Poor thing had too give him some reasurance  !

What some people do for a living ! :

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.