Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Oh we requested it today but to clarify, we want bikinis for us girls. I'd like a pink thong bikini.

Guess me and Sunny got a bit worked up talking about guys earlier.

islandsun
    Participant

@worked up under statement ! hhahaha !  Say cyber sister I think your a bad influence on me ! hahaha !

All in fun !

What is summer with out Bikini`s

alstott
    Participant

Well i think it would be a HARD summer for all the boys 

TightFit74
    Participant

I'd rather see a girl in a bikini on a beach instead of fully naked…

Adera
    Participant

@Sunny: What me? But I'm so innocent. :

Hey let's go over to those guys playing beach volleyball.

islandsun
    Participant

@ Tight  > yes leave something to the imagination  !

@ Adera ready  > was on volleyball team and went to finals  years ago ! I was involved in all sports !

And yes already started wearing bikini ,  Tech  Team  > STRING  BIKINI`S    > WHITE ONE AND A  PINK ONE 

@Adera hehehee ! innocent my friend  , more like my partner in crime !  I have a feeling you and I could shake things up a little ! hahaha ! bad girl !

TightFit74
    Participant

Swimwear and lingerie… My biggest downfalls, makes me drewl… The lines following the curvey body of a woman,making them stand out, complimented, perfected… yummy!

islandsun
    Participant

Hmmm note to self lingerie !

alstott
    Participant

so i lean back into the warm sand and watch the volleyball match…ughhh it`s gettin' hot in here see all this skimpy bikini wearin'  booty shakin' boobs bouncin' pretty girls…damn i almost forgot to rub my sunlotion on me :

TightFit74
    Participant

Alstott, just wave your bottle in the air. I bet there will be a sexy girl wanting to rub you (up and) down…

PseRamesses
    Participant

since i mostly tan in my skin on my big secluded porch by the sea (only 20m from it and no neighbours) i rarely use bikinis but when i do i prefer the smaller the better and just love those skimpy micro bikinis originated from brasil.

alstott
    Participant

Yummy Yummy and can you move your lil ass like a brazilian samba dancer?

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe Pse, can you please put sun blocker on me? Psst do it sexy there are guys watching us.

TightFit74
    Participant

Hello girls, I couldn't help but notice the refined techniques you have for applying sun-lotion. Would you do me the pleasure and make me your subject of interest?

PseRamesses
    Participant

oh sweet lord, now we have a line forming here (hmm makes me wonder how much can charge for this, lol) so i guess i have to do a hot samba  in my micro bikini between adera and tightfit putting on lotion on each with one hand….yes, tht could work *quite proud of herself giggles*

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.