Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

@ Tight  > Sunny wearing white string bikini and her COWBOY HAT , sees this handsome guy , trying to put suntan lotion on himself ! I walk quitely behind him , grab the lotion bottle , sitting beside you, pour some in my hands , I start appling , massaging your shoulders , the coolness of the lotion on your skin , makes you jump ! you turn your head looking up at me ! I`m grinning >WINK

Adera
    Participant

@Pse: Do you think they'll mind if we rub some lotion on those hard things they have in those bathing shorts?

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Sunny looking surprised into your eyes as I feel your long, slender figers massaging the white cream into my skin. Wriggling my hips to give my growing memeber the room it needs, cheeks flushing when i see the knowing sparkle in your eyes. In the corner of my eye I see Adera and Pse getting up.
    I rest my upper body down, closing my eyes half way, seeing the outline of Sunny's upper body, her nipples piercing through the tight fabric of her white bikini, following the lines of her legs with my eyes… Mmm I like this beach )

Bear
    Participant

girls-beach-bikini-dog-yeah-12785364950.jpg

definite material for this ole' hound dog…

islandsun
    Participant

The string one is what I wear , less is best ! lol

whistle > Here boy !  Come on !    love dogs too ! hehehe ! you can take the girl off the farm > but not the farm out of the girl  ! :

Brad
    Participant

Here is a link for more good swimsuit ideas. You might like the videos on this site too.

http://yesboleh.blogspot.com/2007/03/japanese-swimsuits.html

Here's looking at you girls.

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe I wouldn't be able to conceal or even keep my dick inside some of those swimsuits, hope no one minds me showing it off instead then?

islandsun
    Participant

@ Adera  Dont worry about it > Wear what you want ! Even if it is PINK ! lol

TightFit74
    Participant

*Whiping my chin* when is summer starting? The official 'short-skirts-day'will be the 29th of april in Holland.. I'll be outside aaaaaall day

Adera
    Participant

I will wear skimpy shorts as well, my ass looks soooo cute in shorts.

islandsun
    Participant

YAAAA ! I can`t wait > I was checking out booty shorts ! Tanning , and toe rings , belly rings and ankle braclets  !

TightFit74
    Participant

You'll attract pirates with all that bling, Sunny… arrr ho ho ho and a bottle of rum

alstott
    Participant

oh Man Tight i can tell you…you`ve to be careful what kind of shorts you wearin', i prefer not a tight one during summer cause i never seen such skimpy shorts and skirts like this year, man i think all this girls will make us poor guys goin' nuts  :

islandsun
    Participant

Their simple pc`s of gold  mostly gifts

TightFit74
    Participant

You're forgetting your sparkling eyes and radiant smile, Sunny

Alstott, I wear tight swim shorts, but make sure I am very close to the water. Turning to my stomach when it gets too much to look at all those gorgeous bodies can be uncomfortable.. especially on the sand. That doesn't give…lol

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.