Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

@Tight    hehehe it`s guys like you ! hehehe ! I watch for , I know exactly the way you move and why !  Favourite pass time looking at men  especially at the beach ! Damn I`M going to have fun thie summer !

alstott
    Participant

what about some summer clothes
    Two-Piece_Top_And_Mini_Skirt.jpg
    for the girls  :

islandsun
    Participant

Yes I want the blue one !  Adera will prob want pink ! lol That outfit will go great w my COWBOY HAT ! AND COWBOY BOOTS !

Bear
    Participant

Ok for the first time I feel bad for the women,… I find the new outfits released pretty horrendous…

ACHAT team,…really//// is this the best you can do?

TightFit74
    Participant

Where they get better at making poses, they get worse at making clothes.. Maybe they should reassign for a while…

islandsun
    Participant

Oh come why don`t  they  just give us a couple of bandaids  , and a fig leaf !

They get that crap for those prices  !  It`s not going to happen !

Bear
    Participant

net might have been nice in a different color… if they were shooting for a ribbon “wrapped up” effect on the purple,  a bow,.. additional layers would have helped… but the “tits out” costume not appealing at all

Adera
    Participant

I wonder why the purple one says “shiny pink”.

Bear
    Participant

Oh god a bad fashion designer who is color blind.. just what this place didn't need :

Adera
    Participant

Well I bought myself the net one, I think I look quite sexy in it.

islandsun
    Participant

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  i`m screaming here ! as an artist and female  ! I`1ll saying shame on you !  you dont know class and sexy !  talk to me techy team

TightFit74
    Participant

Some girls can make a garbage bag look sexy
    The thing is, these are bad variations of bad variations… Recycling an old idea for, imho, quick scrip for the dev-team

islandsun
    Participant

@ Adera  you would look good in any thing ! 

@ Tight  hmmm    Garbage bag !   I could use one to wrap around my waist tie off to short to my hip , showing a little thigh , use another one  lenght ways wrapped around my breasts , tie bow in the back , mid drift showing > high black heels  w laces entwining up my legs. hair french braided w hoop earings .

Damn Tight  ! lol I`M GOING  to try this for real > I`ll let you know how it turns out ! Talk about funky !

Adera
    Participant

Thanks Sunny, but it would be more fun if we had those outfits alstott posted to wear… and yes I'd like to have the pink one.

Bear
    Participant

*minds eye flashing…*

Yeah a white one sunny,.. something semi-transparent so the nipples pressing tight,.. visual… that could be a hot little outfit.

• Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,419 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.