Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

White would be better. We don't want the black plastic to stick to your skin Sunny…

alstott
    Participant

So….i decided to try wearin' one of those mankinis this summer in real, but which one will it be, i think i take the borat costume …i mean when they are so popular in here…it can`t  be wrong wearin' that at the beach, right? : oh of course ,i let you now if the ladys like it or not but i guess i will only have gay guys as my adorer 😮

TightFit74
    Participant

Send us a link to Youtube after the summer. I'll make sure I am in a safe place so I don't hurt myself laughing… hahaha I'm sure you'll get lots of attention. Don't break your leg again tring to get away from it…lol

(You know I'm just pulling your leg )

Bear
    Participant

Slapping my hand over my eyes…  😮

No,.no,…no,…a beach thong I can handle,  … Don't need an image of that mankini outfit burned in the memory..

Adera
    Participant

I can't see a guy as hot when he's in a mankini… sure its funny but at the cost of all hotness. :

TightFit74
    Participant

I dare Alstott to wear the mankini this summer… Let's see if he will come back unscaved…

islandsun
    Participant

: I`m giving my head a shake ! 

He can borrow my bikini bottoms >  white w tassels  >      hehehhe !

alstott
    Participant

So you guys like it to make jokes about me , i`m so upset right now, i thought we where friends, hahahaha no i`m jk…hellooooo you really think i`m going to wear those? oh man , but wait wait…hello lil miss bikini bottom…do you show me how to wear one of those? i mean get i a lil sneak preview how they look on a woman`s body?

islandsun
    Participant

Hehehe ! Tight good ideal  , alstott wearing that on  youtube ! hahahaha Ipeeing my pants !

Mean while the new uniforms at transportation office suck !
    women on mainland office must be on steroids > cause my uniform so baggy on me ! :

Better yet ! pics of >alstott .Tight > hehehe and Bear ! wearing mankini ! 

picturing alstott in my bikini bottoms ! bump and grin move those tassels !

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Sunny: NO

not planning to quit AChat yet…lol

islandsun
    Participant

COWBOY HAT AND COWBOY BOOTS >  LEATHER CHAPS

alstott
    Participant

Whaaat? you don't wanna see me in those sexy skimpy clothes, Tight? …lol no, you're right me neither…damn i think this lil canadian girl needs a lesson in how i treat a….no, no, have i come over all this way along from europe to this lil island and spank someones scrawny ass? ….don't worry Sunny i would rub some homemade lotion on it after beatin' that booty… :

TightFit74
    Participant

Al, you can wear the mankini if you want. I wagered my membership if I was ever caught in one of them…lol And since I'm having too much fun here still, I won't wear one…lol

islandsun
    Participant

hahhaa You guys are so funny 

@alstott  > what i got a rise out of you ?  hehehe  Hey big weasel  Treat a what ?

You and who `s army ! lol  come and get me big boy!    LAFFIN 1

@ Come on Tight  in the back of your mind > you want to wear  skimmpy > peter pouches  ! lol

TightFit74
    Participant

Sorry Sunny, I vowed I'd never wear them. Have two strings, but my family jewels keep falling out. It's Tight boxers for me…lol

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.