Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

Like Dallas cheer leaders !

Bear
    Participant

good way to get that cowgirl hat and boots… hmmm would think that very sexy on your lil ol' av'

Adera
    Participant

I don't know of any team here that has a cheerleading team… too bad though would have been fun. I guess it could be because sports teams are not linked to schools here but are instead associations.

@Sunny: You could be the top, someone small and light is good to have there.

Maybe I could ask the coach to rub some ointment on my butt too cause it hurts a little after my fall. Then, with a cute smile, I'd ask him if I could borrow his shower now as I'm already here and maybe he could be so nice as to help me undress a little and help me into the shower too. Batting my eyes and looking up at him through my eyelashes I'd ask him if he could be so nice as to help me with that deep itch inside of me too, I don't think I'm going to reach that far myself.

islandsun
    Participant

@Bear .> wink

@Adera smooth move  miss pink  hehehehe

lol sure I`ll be on top  !  balancing on a hunky guys shoulders , him tossing me around !

I`m very flexable ! wrapping my body around his ! 

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe, how many guys are part of cheerleading teams and how many of those are hetero? I think you'll have better chances with a guys in the football team Sunny.

islandsun
    Participant

Cheerleaders teams are big time competitions !

Put I do love playing football and tackling >Given my size ,I`m not very good at it !

It`s lots of fun and creates lots of laughs , and if I really like the guy love  IT when I get picked up hehehe wraps my leggs around his waist !

Adera
    Participant

Oh, I just though we could do some cheering as cheerleaders and for a football team.

alstott
    Participant

Tss tss tss…Sunny always wanna play full contact with the big boys…cause it's forbidden for the football players to have physical contact with the cheerleaders…but the coach isn't always watching…there's some secret places in the locker room :
    oh btw we have pro football teams here…it's just not so popular as soccer.

Lover
    Participant

Hi Alstott… sober?

What did you wear at the wedding? Hehe

islandsun
    Participant

Football is soooooooo much more touchinhg and sneaking those certain moves > for which I`m good w when no one else is looking ! lol

Adera
    Participant

@Alstott: Why don't you pull Sunny into one of those secret places, lift her up against the wall and have some fun… I think she'd like that now.

@Sunny: I'll let you play football with the guys, I rather cheer from the sides than have a guy charging at me with full speed intent on tackling me.

Hmm I wonder how sexy one can make a cheerleading dance before they stop you?

alstott
    Participant

@Lover i was wearing just a boring black suit with a black tie had to behave myself…a lil bit..well as i saw those bride maids with this special sparkle in their eyes…yep Sunny you're right their baby clocks are ticking…i decided to stay sober…so long as i've been at the wedding…after…at a bar…well you know…1 tequila..2 tequila..3..4..5……………floor 

@Adera oh i would…grab her..lift her up and show her some hidden secret spots and on our way there i would stop by at you and say…oh btw a nice ass…and would give 'em a lil slap :

PseRamesses
    Participant

Hmm I wonder how sexy one can make a cheerleading dance before they stop you?

having the prospect of watchin u sweetie i think they will never stop it

Bear
    Participant

@Adera… the only way is to perform and she IF they ever stop you…

Pretty certain I would let it go the extremes…course too far.. and you wouldn't be allowed off the lap

islandsun
    Participant

@alstott  tecquila sunrise ! Where the worm go ?  Thats the good stuff ! 6 Shots I`d be dancing naked w my COWBOY HAT

down the beach !    Nothing but a big SMILE on my face !

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.