Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    PseRamesses
    Participant

Too bad the bikini bottoms with the new bikinis doesn't seem to work for shemales.

Sorry, our mistake, will be corrected soon.
    tom

and pls pls pls tom while u r at it can u also make some of the fem clothin wearable for a lil ol shegirl like me? *glancin at u with sincere hopes in my eyes* its about time they did somethin for us shes, dont u think? (i wonder where i put tht creditcard i have so much unused cash on reserved for buying sweet stuff here?) 

islandsun
    Participant

And I was going to get more achat $  : again !

How about white bikini w red maple leafs on the breasts a , and 1 where my pussy is ! Canadian and proud of it !

DID I meantion COWBOY HAT !

Ive been here a long time ! and spent a fair enough of my money !

and now there`s going to be rules ?
    😮  Just to let you know , ahh I have a habit of getting myself into trouble > so I`ll  say sorry for something I did`nt mean to intentialy  do !lol    

Bear
    Participant

Pse what pieces are you spaking of? Are there specific wear that the shemales are not able to put on?

Adera
    Participant

I think she's thinking of the clothes that females can wear during sex that we can't, like the really skimpy nurse skirts.

PseRamesses
    Participant

I think she's thinking of the clothes that females can wear during sex that we can't, like the really skimpy nurse skirts.

awwww swwetie always there to cover my back, and other parts   yes i ment tht

TightFit74
    Participant

lol, if waving bundles of cash don't help getting the updates you want, what will?

No dutch bikini either, though not wanting it for myself. I'll settle for a tux, a suit or a kilt…

Agreed thar shemales should have the same, full clothing options as females have.. Scotty, make it so…

alstott
    Participant

Yep Bear i like the german colors too and nothin' to do w patriotism for me..just sayin'…but stars and stripes always goes..and yes i'm kinda sad there's no swedish..canadian or dutch patterns or colors for our lovely friends…and still no cowboy hat for my lil ferret..i adjust my bandana and leave w burning wheels and let a cloud of smoke and some burned rubber on the asphalt back…

PseRamesses
    Participant

@tightfit, maybe i should wave something else at them? *giggle*
    @alstott. i have an old cowboy outfit for a Ken doll u can have to dress up mr Ferret in. not shure however where u should place the spurs

islandsun
    Participant

lol :

alstott > is big weasel ! hehehe !  hmm be real nice seeing him in some leather cowboy chaps ! >leave the shirt off baby !

lil ferret is a female> and does wear a cowboy hat every day !

It`s called being myself !

Adera
    Participant

Now you gave me naughty thoughts on how to cover you *slaps you soft bottom and giggling when I see you jump a little from it* and don't go waving that thing at people… shameless.

Hmm if Sunny's a ferret… I wonder what I am, I hope I'm a bunny.

PseRamesses
    Participant

Hmm if Sunny's a ferret… I wonder what I am, I hope I'm a bunny.

judging how u jump up and down with joy around my carrot i would say yes, u r sweetie

islandsun
    Participant

Ferrets are hyper mischievous cute little devils , that seem to get into trouble alot, their quite friendly and make great pets !
    Had one when I was a kid ! Trained them to rabbit hunt !

Almost bought one a week ago ! lol

alstott
    Participant

lol aww thanks Pse for borrow me that outfit i would love to see Sunny trying to get into this ken doll cowboy outfit is it skimpy enough guys ? : oh btw Sunny there's already exists some pics me in cowboy boots stonewashed jeans w leather chaps and vest but with shirt on so i guess you don't wanna see it
    and now i have this picture in my mind..two sexy bunny's and one sexy lil ferret fighting for just one huge carrot…damn girls you made my day….thx Adera..Pse and Sunny :
    ps..ok i've to tell you this..why do bunnies have soft sex?..cause they've cotton balls….i know it's kinda lame but don't hate the player hate the game

islandsun
    Participant

: big weasel  W big carrot ! lol carrots are good for you ! nibble > nibble 

alstott
    Participant

hahahaha girl you making me laugh so loud stop it…i'm sitting here at work in my ofice..outside it's a security inspection..and i'm playin' Achat..oh guys wanna come in i'm just gettin' a blowjob don't worry it's okay i'm single nobodys gettin' cheated

Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.