Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

: hehehe delish carrot , love the thickness of it , licking up to the tip , and down the other side , great texture , flicking my tongue at the tip , :Phmmm nibbling on that crown ridge !  lol

alstott
    Participant

Oh no sir that's just a history and animal channel…what…yeah yeah it's a it's just about rabbits who figures out what's the best way to get their carrots..oh look it's a mean one from canada she's trying to lick it and uses her tongue damn she's skilled..if i didn't knew it better i would say this damn carrot begins to grow :

TightFit74
    Participant

@tightfit, maybe i should wave something else at them? *giggle*
    @alstott. i have an old cowboy outfit for a Ken doll u can have to dress up mr Ferret in. not shure however where u should place the spurs

Pse, it better be a dido you are waving at them. That seems to get their attention

Adera
    Participant

Hmm not sure Pse is a bunny though, she might be a cat or a fox (I'm thinking foxy )

PseRamesses
    Participant

Hmm not sure Pse is a bunny though, she might be a cat or a fox (I'm thinking foxy )

…as i hide downwind behind an old log on the fringes of the carrotfield my pray Adera the bunny is unwatchfully munchin all the carrots she can swallow i see the oppurtunity as i swiftly and with a very low profile amongst the plants move in position to strike the lil innocent bunny from the rear. (mmmm my favourite pounce) i think as a sudden movement from her makes me stop and skulk in the low vegetation. i see her sniffin the wind, flickering her ears, listening while chewing on one sturdy carrot (hmmm, i must be tht farmer, mr Alstotts carrots and a shiver of fear strikes me as i realise the leathalness of tht mans big weapon  ) meanwhile Adera is back at munchin carrots without a worry in the world.

islandsun
    Participant

COWBOY HAT >LEATHER COWBOY CHAPS>BANDANA>COWBOYBOOTS >  ;)move]

Adera
    Participant

@Pse: lookout for the farmer if you get around him on the other hand what would you do to lil me?

alstott
    Participant

Oh this lil Bunny has nothin' to scare about..i just wanna pet it..fondle her back..tickle her ears…rub her tummy and things like that  :
    but i'm also curious what this smooth movin' Foxy has in her mind..would she allow me to pet her too ? maybe i've to risk a closer view 

islandsun
    Participant

This little ferret is keeping a distance > eyes wide open

Tipping up my cowboy hat , eyes on big weasel > grin

Adera
    Participant

So I don't get any help with the big carrot?

PseRamesses
    Participant

So I don't get any help with the big carrot?

i just wanna chew on ur ass lil rabbit

alstott
    Participant

yep there's another suit i'd love to see on here

Herrenanz%C3%BCge.jpg

or in this color

for the girls

Bear
    Participant

Well I have to give some positive comment on the new women clothing. I find this latest release very cute, though I have not seen a partner wearing one shifting through the avatars and seeing those  I can say they are attractive. Would like to see a bit more variety of color options: baby blue, red pink, purple and green.

Also noted last night when discussing outfits with a friend I sudden realized the limits on shoes for the women.. . would think a wider variety of colors in the stilettos would be nice, ankle and calf warps variations as a suggestion…

Nice finds Al'… smart and sophisticated. Such classiness would be a hot ad for the men. I think the only thing stopping their implementation is getting a loose jacket  look since the Av clothing tends to be a bit form fitting.

Suzy any reason why we can't have a wider variety of dress shirts at least? Pin strip slacks? Most guys don't want to be standing there in underwear, they want to be dressed… yet the variety of mens clothing is severely limited and we all look the same.

Course when you finally give sunny and me Cowboy hat… I won't need much else…(but my kilt)

islandsun
    Participant

Omg ! Can only happen to me again ! my computer at home needs a new modem and I`m stuck on Topless Tuesday !

Hope to join freinds soon !

Keep smiling  !

Bear
    Participant

well I am not complaining of the view 

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.