Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 1,021 through 1,035 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    alstott
    Participant

@Adera of course sweetie you both could lead me the way to heaven and i would deliver both of you the fuel for a long flight  :

Keiko
    Participant

I have a favorite type of fashion which originated in Harajuju near Tokyo, Japan called “Lolita.” It's a passion of mine that I would love to see used into the game. There are many styles of Lolita and I wish that all could be added but that's just unrealistic, lol. If I had to pick one, it would be Gothic Lolita.
    Here is what a typical Gothic Lolita would look like : Harajuku-Gothic-Lolita.jpg
    And the fashon isn't only for girls. Boys have a style called Ōji Lolita or Kodona. The boys typically dress up like this:

I want to know how people here feel about this type of fashion, not necessarily these particular outfits. There are so many unique styles that makes this fashon limitless. I personally think they can be cute or sexy depending on the person viewing it. I could also imagine how difficult it could be trying to make these outfits into CG. So what do you think?

Adera
    Participant

I rather try a crazy Shibuya style, like Ganguro maybe.

PseRamesses
    Participant

i guess i have to go with a classical geisha outfit… just silk and skin  

islandsun
    Participant

Still asking for cowboy chaps , cowboy boots , AND COWBOY HAT !

SORRY!  everyone been working 8 days straight =92 hours !

Every one have good day and keep smiling

Bear
    Participant

No doubt that secret cove just waiting for you to return and bask in sun and rest when you have a moment…

Take care not to overdue…

For one working so hard you deserve that…

COWBOY HAT,  COWBOY CHAP and COWBOY BOOTS…

A lot of country girls out there Ateam who would love to see proper Western wear given to them. The current chaps are more biker looking..a brown suede look would be more realistic to the cause. A simple compromise.

Shine on sunny!

PseRamesses
    Participant

agree bear bb. this is why i proposed this lil idea tht all clothes should be free BUT instead u buy color and texture for them in the shop. so, ur suede lookin chaps i could instead choose to have in PVC etc.

Bear
    Participant

like that idea Pse' even if they had to pay for the base option, with the price adjustment for the modifications made…

I think most woman would jump at that idea of personalizing their clothes

islandsun
    Participant

@Bear Thanks baby ! And will be tanning this coming week in my cove for a day any way

And I would pay to personalize > Like today in rl red bandana braided in my  long hair w feathers on the end !

It` catching on ! Indians been doing it , scince time began !

I also use wooden beads in myb hair !

Canadian saying >Dare to be different > If your rich , they call you eccentric!> If your poor they call you Nuts !

The word unique comes to mind !

looked on line for nipple clamps !

small chain w nipple clamps at each end ! ok that really excited me> cuz i have small breasts w large nipples  that w cow boy hat would turn heads ! let the cowboy ride !

SO  ! How about it !Yes the COWBOY HAT ! 

TightFit74
    Participant

I have been away for about 11 days and was hoping for a nice addition in the men's clothig division. Sadly enough I am disappointed. I do love the corset they brought out, will need a closer look with a 'live' avatar, but very nice. It's just a shame that there hasn't been anything brought out for us guys except banana hammocks. After the last time, they promised they would not bring out anything like that. Or did they mean anything in general?
    Come on guys, just give us a kilt, a tux an a nice suit. Geez…

alstott
    Participant

Welcome back neighbor i hope you've enjoyed your holidays…what ? you've not seen the new clothes for men ?…well they're more imaginary ones   … i guess it's time to remind them which clothes we wanna see in here…

TUX TUX TUX TUX TUX

SUIT SUIT SUIT SUIT SUIT

KILT KILT KILT KILT KILT

COMBOY HAT AND BOOTS   COWBOY HAT AND BOOTS

LEATHER VEST AND CHAPS   LEATHER VEST AND CHAPS

Janine Dee
    Participant

I hate to say I don't see them releasing the base/color purchase option.

They can make more selling each color of the same item individually.

While they will occasionally offer price breaks they are only occasionally, and typically only after they've bilked a good number for the larger price per individual item.

At this pointclothing seems to be a primary income stream for them.

islandsun
    Participant

They must know who keeps buying achat money !

and what they released to day >GROSS

>COWBOY HAT AND TUX FOR THE GUYS !

YOU WONT SEE ME WITH BLUE HAIR UNLESS IT`S HOLLWEEN  !

Keiko
    Participant

I would also like to see a Neko outfit for some cute, sexy and fun role plays! Oh gawd, Nekos make me melt. KAWAII

prias
    Participant

nice suggestions Keiko, cat girl ???? KAWAIII DESUUUUUUYOOOOOO!!!!!! 

The new appron will satisfy the people loving manga girls wearing this type of outfits…

Net tshirt is not the worst they released but, damn', I'd like to know in which country the conceptors live… If it's the male fashion in there to wear such clothes, I will never visit this place… It only miss a long neck hair cut and a cap to make a 80's truck driver look…. 

I think you're gonna see my ass on friday for a while…

@Sunny, cowboy hat is not for this time…. so sorry for you my friend

Viewing 15 posts - 1,021 through 1,035 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.