Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 1,051 through 1,065 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    Keiko
    Participant

Susy, if I could suggest a tiny, itsy, bitsy tweak with the Cowboy and Pirate hats for girls, it's that the pigtails from the “sexy youthful” hairstyle extend out the back of the hats. Could we please (pretty please) adjust the hairstyle so that it doesn't look weird for girls with that hairstyle to wear those hats. You could just remove the pigtail part when one of those hats are equipped. I think that would look better. I'd greatly appreciate it. 

Adera
    Participant

Yeah, I tried that hairstyle but quickly changed to the braid.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

What can i say about the last update…….mmh, yes, this: happy birthday, Bear!   

TightFit74
    Participant

@Sunny! finally sexy…

@Bear, I hope the rest of the outfit comes soon, including a black stallion… Or would a philly be more suited for you? *grins*

Bear
    Participant

around here a filly is the appropriate choice…

Adera
    Participant

When I tried riding I think it was a gelding. Oh, I wonder if its okay to put pink leg warmers on a gelding?

Bear
    Participant

OMG I should have not read that while drinking coffee…

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe… it could look good.

islandsun
    Participant

@ evervyone  SURE DO >>>>> YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOYS WELCOME TO THE WILD WEST !

And thhhhhhhhhhankkkks so much bougth all of them great >TECH TEAM HATTS TIPPED OFF TO YOU !

SORRY 20 to 8 pm just got home from jobs and had hell day and I m hyper any way !

Thank you thank you again ! 

i was at work and a freind > my Giant told me about cow boy hats !

could`nt wait to get home > yes they nailed it on the spot.

In my real world > know as little female that wears the cowboy hat !

hehehe just bought them now going to achat !

And guy`s will still rally for you ! yaaaaaaa hoooooooo !  p.s sorry 4 any bad spelling hehhehehee

roger that > biggest canadian slurpys > to Tech team > and all you guys on forum  

TightFit74
    Participant

lol someone is happy… but you fought hard for it Sunny!You deserved it!

islandsun
    Participant

@ Bear your Biirthday > HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND

Bear
    Participant

… if I was a devious sort I'd play it out… see what other presents I could get sunny…   

Hentaiboy' was joking of the Hat finally arriving after we have begged so long for it…
    (my birthday was over the summer…)

: though if you feel to be in a giving mood….he he

hentaiboy69
    Participant

… if I was a devious sort I'd play it out… see what other presents I could get sunny…   

Hentaiboy' was joking of the Hat finally arriving after we have begged so long for it…
    (my birthday was over the summer…)

: though if you feel to be in a giving mood….he he

Sorry, Bear….i know u was asking for it for long time……and finally it's here! and about your birthday, happy late birthday, man!

islandsun
    Participant

Willing to help protest what the guys want ! just say the word !
    but to day have 13  1/2 hr work load and have to keep smiling , some days it`s hard !

Isabelly
    Participant

I guess people allready have taken it up thousand of times, but to review is a good way to refresh your brain.

There should be more colors to choose from for all clothes. That must be one of the easiest things to change right away, when it comes to clothing! To make everyone even more unique and also the community will earn alot from it if it's done right!

Lets say it's unique with cowboy hats. But I don't want to wear a cowboy hat and look like an idiot.
    Because I don't like wearing cowboyhats, and that's why it will make me look like an idiot. Because I'm doing something against my will.
    That is why colors would solve alot of problems or at least one.
    I want to look unique but still classy!

Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,051 through 1,065 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.