Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 1,111 through 1,125 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

arf too late but i want as someting . where can i found the forom code for post pictures ?

Adera
    Participant

Press the insert image button then you'll get two img tags inside brackets… the link to the image goes between the brackets.

Btw Rukya, I don't think anyone will mind if you post images of the outfits as well… I didn't have the witch outfit with white striped stockings after all.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

When u upload a pic, on the left u can see different option. the forum code is one of them.

Rukya, looking at your avater dcloths, i think those stocking work nice too!

Bear
    Participant

you can pull up images from the shop by going to the old shop… and copy those images…

Rukya
    Participant

hihi sorry , i dont found how to send the pic here  . the only thing i have when i select the pis and clic get code for forum its a window and i dont know what to do with 

islandsun
    Participant

I`m having uploading problems too and I have lots of ideals

Adera
    Participant

Not certain how angel wings would work on a number of poses… my halo would be tilted at an angle..

Bear, the hunky angel guys doesn't necessarily have to show their wings all the time.

Bear
    Participant

probably not… as long as the experience is heavenly..

Bear
    Participant

Bodystockings…
    A nice add for an item which was requested sometime ago… 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Honestly, don't like them so much…..but others do, so….

Adera
    Participant

They can be worn while in the fucking poses which is a big plus.

Fantasy
    Participant

dont really care for em. we need a real designer for further clothing items, hehe

islandsun
    Participant

Yes i live on a small island and they havent heard of pencil skirt  , cowboy chaps

Rukya
    Participant

I dont see what is the problem with the body stockings , personaly i found them really sexy  thats why i buy them all and i know there is someone here who like my avatar in this outfits hihihi ( particulary the black with free breasts  )

TightFit74
    Participant

Clothes are as much subject to taste as food. What can be the biggest turn on for one, is the biggest turn off for someone else. I'm glad to see that people differ in opinion

I'm not a big fan either. I like the thought, but not how it was exercised.. They could have been sexier imho.. But for those that love them, happy for you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,111 through 1,125 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.