Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 1,216 through 1,230 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

even i don't know french, it's not hard to understand…..eh eh!

bluedenim
    Participant

Il n'ya moment que le present

Shall I wear my college clothes?  (winks at Medjai!)

YES! YES! Please! 

I'll change when I get home in a few hours, watch my avatar xxx

medjai
    Participant

*bites his lower lip in anticipation*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

really curious…..

medjai, stop biting your lips, or it bleed

Urban
    Participant

@urban : true the first is better but i wanted not add a third who mean the same thing too 

this one (gift) : Je t'imagine plus belle de jour en jour

its simple , effective , and it work each time 

Whith my luck she could answer :

What you need to imagine me beautifull because you see me ugly ??!!!

And let's go for a “Flying Plates Party” and a good tactical retreat 

Rukya
    Participant

hehe here we talking of pics in mind then imagine is the good word , if youre in front of her , change “je t'imagine” by ” tu es” hihi it work too

islandsun
    Participant

essaye` de rafraichir mon francais

when i say it bet i sound funny.

Hey Iv`e come across very petite men`s top coat w long tails will look good w my short black mini skiet and high thigh boots> Funky 

And a friend gave me a T shirt > top bold letters ,that says > BAD ATTITUDE > below it small lettering thats says > But a great fuck !

Which I wear to my Devil dances 

Urban
    Participant

essaye` de rafraichir mon francais

Don't cool him down, warm him up 

SookieMae
    Participant

As a female, It would be nice to wear some cute sneakers orballet flats and stuff.  And more shirt options, I like the school girl outfit available under sets, but its a japanese school girl one, how bout a catholic one or just a random naughty school girl one?  More hairstyles.  The pigtails are cute, but not a fan of the bangs.  I like the long braid but add more of a bang as well.  And I really dig the short spiked hair, maybe some more styles like that.  I also noticed that some of the color options arent there for all hairs, could we get them?

The shirts, there just isnt enough for a girl lol.  Im addicted to shopping and right now the shirt option is pretty bland. 

Could we get a pair of silver hoop earings instead of just the gold?

Also I bought a strap on, paid cus i liked the color, but when I go into a pose for it, im using the generic one.  Why pay the extra money for the special strap-on if I cant use it in the poses?

I seen a couple poses under Female/Shemale that would work really well with Female/Male but arent there.  Such as the forced anal.  And while we are on the topic of poses, more MMF poses, preferably for Straight Male, Bisexual Male and Female.  Just a thought lol.  And how bout a Male/Female where the guy does the lap dance or the pole dancing, focused more on the male doing the action.

Ok so Ill stop here, these are just some things that have been on my mind lately.

Rukya
    Participant

Also I bought a strap on, paid cus i liked the color, but when I go into a pose for it, im using the generic one.  Why pay the extra money for the special strap-on if I cant use it in the poses?

hehe i submit this point in another topic too , i made the same “error” than you 

Martinacz
    Participant

In the future some blue clothes?

Rukya
    Participant

there is yet some for girls  welcome to the forum , and throw an eye to the topic “editing clothes textures” 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Too lazy to add the link, Paddle Queen!? 
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1341.0.html

Let me join for the wellcome, Martina! and thank you for the little chat today!

Rukya
    Participant

hehe i dont know where we can copy the link from a topic 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

dunno if ai have to smile or cry, PD…..  :

Viewing 15 posts - 1,216 through 1,230 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.