Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 1,246 through 1,260 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    prias
    Participant

Well done Trek!!!

I especially like the first dress and damn' love her necklace!!!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Personally, the first looks good as gown, but as wedding dress……really dunno!

Bear
    Participant

well I would like to see more realistic nightwear for the guys… silk or satin lounge pants… currently like the shimmer of the xmas pants.. that belt is rather annoying though…

with the tuxs.. (gratz on the release Tight) formal wedding wear very doable…as is shown in some of the pics

Lover
    Participant

The white suit is great. Combined with the blue or goldren dress for the women it fits perfect.

Girls, don't look at the briefs… men are more then just sex objects…lol

bluedenim
    Participant

The top girl/woman has a collar

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, it looks like a collar but it's a necklace….a bit particular, but it is!

sm3369
    Participant

Just a few examples of things I'd like to see for clothing here… Figured I'd finally put my 2 cents in on this.

Wedding Dress ideas…

wedding_dress_very_sexy-sullty-2012.jpg

Wedding Lingerie

Sample Formalwear

Underwear (mens)

[img]https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhrA0OdWsJrG0V8zKUfPCM9P6RyTk0jVB8NpGvfpU2Wk8qtefr[/img]

[img]https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUVPz8GcmBx55bgdA84_Or32zuyNdkVn5fI8pdO4dY1LAA9ERz9Q[/img]

Just some ideas I'd like to see… most are for women, but I know they'd love them also, most of them.

Love these ideas for wedding dresses & special lingerie. What would it take to make these a reality here on Achay?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

just prey the dev-team to work and release them, nothing so complex! 

bluedenim
    Participant

I was only teasing HB, they are all beautiful.
    xx

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I know it, Blue…….i'm just kidding whit you!

Lover
    Participant

HB

just prey the dev-team to work and release them, nothing so complex!

No, in case you don't know… we now have a better designer team

The magical three – Keiko, Jeanona, Tight… you have to ask them to get clothes like these ones.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i disagree Lover……for the dress posted above, we need a long gown, so we need a first release from Dev-team…..then, we can ask to our wonderfull designer, of course!

TightFit74
    Participant

HB is right. Without the right 3d-map, we can't make long gowns. The lingerie however can be made, or as close as it gets..

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

So, anyone have ideas on how to get the Achat developers to give us a long dress template?

Oh, and just in case anyone's noticed, there's a lot of men's formal wear in the shop now, even a tux if I'm not mistaken…

Anyone have any ideas for men's wear? Other than accessories like watches, rings, cuff links, and other things of that nature…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Thinking about the B&G and to the wonderful work of Jeanona about the man cowboy outfit……isn't time to have something who match with it for ladies!?
    I had find this…..what did you think!?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,246 through 1,260 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.