Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 1,291 through 1,305 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    bluedenim
    Participant

I found one I really like… I would love to see this top be made available right away. 

It's called “The Magic Top”

Edit P.S.  For some reason this girl reminds me of BlueDenim.  Must be the red pigtails and the cute face.

you forgot the big nose :p!

Rukya
    Participant

Blue , blue , blue …. *shake her head* … with an outfit like this , its not the nose that you look at ;D

JemStar
    Participant

This
    renaissancev.jpg
    With

Would be very hot!

Bear
    Participant

This

With

Would be very hot!

Thigh boots and a pirates hat… aregh!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

oh yes, Bear, it will be perfect! more then the suit we have now! 

Covems
    Participant

While this is hot

Just this

Without this

Would be even hotter.

JemStar
    Participant

LOL Covems, thats just cause you love them stockings wrapper around your neck.. Specially if they are wow!!

Urban
    Participant

The “Leather” or “Steam Punk” design are pretty hot, ok ok i am a leather monomaniac 

paty_kelly
    Participant

Bikini with different prints, Brazilian models are more beautiful, kind thong, hang gliding and curtininha.
    Pants and shorts may be just short and with low waist to show the power and detail pussy panties.
    bra and panties and other items from locker rooms with more colors gold, silver, green, blue, pink, yellow, lilac, purple and other colors.
    breast size in 4 sizes
    height of the person
    person's body may be fat, thin, fit, muscular.
    foot size small medium large
    flushed skin color of sun (tan)
    due to the brand bikini sunbathing in the body for tanning
    please have a look at the fashion world and see that there are many models of clothing to be applied (from a trendy look that Brazilian and very sexy)

Brandybee
    Participant

Hello paty_kelly  and welcome to Forum.

Thank you for posting your ideas for new clothing ideas.

We also have a  Collecting Ideas for outfits  in the  Polls Topic of this section which you may like to have a look at & post your ideas.

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2289.0.htm

Please also check out The Fashion Houses of our member designers who come up with some fabulous designs in  Artists Ally section.

We have discussed different body options in other topics too  but there are technical issues in changing the avatars in this way, I believe it's because of all the work that would be involved changing the poses to suit it and the positioning.

Please introduce yourself  and I hope you have fun, checking out our Forum Village.

Lover
    Participant

Hi paty_kelly,

thanks for sharing your ideas. If you also share your ideas in the thread Brandy mentioned, it would be great to add some pics of your ideas.
    The more detailed you describe, the easier to create.

If you look around you find more topics about body options, fashion and ava personalization – after introducing yourself add your suggestions there too.

paty_kelly
    Participant

Hello paty_kelly  and welcome to Forum.

Thank you for posting your ideas for new clothing ideas.

We also have a  Collecting Ideas for outfits  in the  Polls Topic of this section which you may like to have a look at & post your ideas.

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2289.0.htm

Please also check out The Fashion Houses of our member designers who come up with some fabulous designs in  Artists Ally section.

We have discussed different body options in other topics too  but there are technical issues in changing the avatars in this way, I believe it's because of all the work that would be involved changing the poses to suit it and the positioning.

Please introduce yourself  and I hope you have fun, checking out our Forum Village.

sorry I'm new here, I will search for the right place, I have several ideas to help you guys can close the topic

Brandybee
    Participant

No need to be sorry, we are glad you have joined this crazy place and are posting. Hope you keep it up and you’ll soon learn your way around the Forum village 🙂

JemStar
    Participant

This:

REALLY CLOSE TO:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the new outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I opened achat, saw it, and had it before I even logged on..

GOOD JOB!!

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Oh Yes

Viewing 15 posts - 1,291 through 1,305 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.