Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

And here you didn't even ask if I was going to kiss that arrow-pierced heart or those wet panties?

Ramrod29
    Participant

I've always loved the way a woman looks in a leather catsuit with exsposed breasts and zip crotch.

sinnnn
    Participant

Oh sweety I was going to make sure you kissed every, Every inch of me.   So I sooo was not worried about heart or the panties because you was going to kiss them regardless.  Damn you did it again, sighing going of to change again.  They really need to add that spanking button.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I'd pull down my panties and lay across your lap to offer my ass to you, but I'm afraid that might require you to go put on another pair of panties.

Carli
    Participant

Before Janine creates the great panties-shortage of '10, I would like to give my small contribution to the topic.

It think I've said this before elsewhere, but… bikinis! Lots of them, and swimsuits too!

Lover
    Participant

I want sportswear for women and men (running dresses, aerobic outfits…), elegant evening dresses and businees attire.
    I support Bikinis, swimuits and beach dresses.
    What abouit overalls? With a long zip, not fully closed…

Janine Dee
    Participant

Actually for Ramrod's suggestion… there HAS been talk of fetish wear, but it was in the SM position section.

So it's good to also mention it here.

sinnnn
    Participant

I love overalls. I love the working class look, something about a person in construction is hot.  It works both for men/women, hehe. All kinds of overalls- painters, jeans, leather, hmmmmmm. Calm down Sinnnn, calm yourself down. Sorry bout that, thats one of my fetishes.

Anywhooo, the hip hugging jeans with the button undone, so you can watch that beautfiul V of hair disappear. 
    Overalls, OMG, how could you find my weakness so fast. GTG

Carli
    Participant

Yes, definitely evening dresses and smokings/suits! With long gloves and ties you can wear seperately (i.e. just the gloves ).

Ramrod29
    Participant

How bout clothes you can put text on? Think about it, hot chick with something like “Open Season” on the seat of her shorts? Or  “Why yes they do sound like bongos when you rap on them!” on her shirt.

sinnnn
    Participant

I would like to be able to add text to collars when they finally give us some to buy.  In all colors an materials. 

sinnnn
    Participant
    Lover
    Participant

YEs Sinnnn, Kinonos would be nice, as I also like bath robes (little opened of course)

Janine Dee
    Participant

As long as they have bathrobes hip length and floor length.

AZNLoverV
    Participant

Animal costumes, masks, uniforms of all professions (I see nurses, but how about doctors?), LEATHER outfits, gags, handheld accesories (how about a cellphone or a sword, or handcuffs), and of course how about supernatural costumes like – vampires, werewolves, etc.??

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.