Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 1,381 through 1,395 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Usually it's available in shop and they bring out the update simultaneously. Sometimes there is a short delay though. If they start the update first it would be the same: People see it and can't buy it lol… Give them a few minutes to publish both.

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

many times i have commented on panties that don't come off for play
    these  come off for play but they really didn't need to

???

Tomi85
    Participant

at last they come off 😛

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

off with the  panties

hentaiboy69
    Participant

gosh, girls….still weariing panties on AChat!? we all know they go off easily…. ;D

btw, most then panties, i’d like to see more everyday clothes, for example what about hooded shirt for female, similar to male’s one!? Ok, i can imagine girls saying “but we want to be classy for our man” and i don’t dislike it, but geeeez……sometimes wearing something comfy is nice too!

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

10-bridals-jenna-73.jpg

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

wow I find this photo with this wedding dress so breathtaking

AusWoody
    Participant

now thats a nice  wedding dress Foxy, very trendy in a vampire  style

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I like the black dress to Woody 

Simple is  nice to me  looks very  classy this one

[img]http://img.davidsbridal.com/is/image/DavidsBridalInc/dbi_f11_beadedwrap.jpg.fpx?op_sharpen=1&hei=1000[/img]

MissDee87
    Participant

I just finished a post in the thread about the fashion contest where I posted some pictures of clothes I’d like to see. One thing I am noticing among the pics that some of you are posting is that the dresses are long. I think aChat should be working overtime to provide us with these types of options. Yes I understand its a “sex game” and the focus may be more on us girls appearing “Sexy” (aka SLUTTY) I think I speak for most girls when I say I’m NOT interested in walking around in something that shows all of my goodies lol. I mean sex clothes, ok that’s a given but just for some conversation? Uh…No. Besides the inner girly girl in me craves for dresses of all kinds to dress my avi in, long dresses, medium dresses, short dresses, etc etc. Why not wet our whistle A-Team and give us altleast ONE long dress?? Here’s the link to the thread where u can see my ideas for dresses 🙂

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3370.30.html

Kisses & Hugs
    Dee

Lover
    Participant

For now, long dresses aren't possible. We were told, we would get maps to do it, which means they also can sell them and their own products. Maybe it's too difficult or they are working on ther things.

MissDee87
    Participant

For now, long dresses aren't possible. We were told, we would get maps to do it, which means they also can sell them and their own products. Maybe it's too difficult or they are working on ther things.

Ok Lover thank you for your response. I wonder what kind of platform they would release these “maps” on? And does that mean that we will soon be able to mod our own clothes? It would be nice to see achat expand to this. I think it would add more variety to the game. Of course new lingerie and dresses (albeit short) always seem to sell well, but how many short dress designs can u honestly release without running out of ideas or running the risk for the dresses to all look the same? I've played other games and one that was really successful was 3DSV2…a big part of that success is the addition of a website where u can download & upload user created custom content for your game (clothes, rooms, models, etc.) that allowed you to completely personalize your in-game experience.

I personally think that if we as members, make our wishes explicit (which I don't doubt has been done before on this topic) continually, that aChat as a provider of a service and a business entity would want to appease its customer base. If other less desirable things take precedence over what we, the MEMBERS want then they run the risk of upsetting their customer base and therefore potentially harming the numbers of members/subscribers AND their profits. Of course these are just my opinions, and how I feel about the topic of “achat fashion” and from someone that has been using the client for a couple years now, while there are certainly more CHOICES for women's clothing than then, I cant help but notice that the fashion has certainly not CHANGED; nothing truly different has been released. Hopefully one day we can have a poll that reflects the Ladies' want for long evening style dresses, just to remind achat that this request is still out there.

Kisses & Hugs
    Dee

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

MissDee87
    Participant

That is GORGEOUS Foxxxy!! And just imagine the lingerie up under it would be gorgeous too! *Sighs*

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 1,381 through 1,395 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.