Skip to content

Collaring of Erin

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Collaring of Erin

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

Tea Spurt moment…..

Touche  Wolfie    ROFLMAO

hentaiboy69
    Participant

sorry for the OT, but…..0

not properly, Wolf……this is her sweeet sting!

bgwip03.png

now did you understand why we say she is dangerous!?

Richard_Wolf
    Participant

Wow … never seen a butt plug that big HB ..

rofl at Brandy's post ….

old_goat
    Participant

This story has a familiar ring to it.
    Can't quite put my finger on it yet.

Brandybee
    Participant

LOL… Its not in my butt baby,  think of it like a strap on wand that crackles at times, the strength determined by me …   :-*

Back to topic …  I think your fans may be waiting for more of ….   Collaring of Erin  

Richard_Wolf
    Participant

It isn't the first time I have posted this story to an erotic chat site … So you may well have read it someplace. I'm wondering if we have met on one of those sites now ..

old_goat
    Participant

It isn't the first time I have posted this story to an erotic chat site … So you may well have read it someplace. I'm wondering if we have met on one of those sites now ..

Could be that I have read your work.
    Have been reading erotica for years.
    This story is a good one.

sexilicious
    Participant

well even if he has read it many others haven't Richard so please continue. Always love seeing a dom/sub relationship especially when the dom is one who is loving. Don't think there is any higher kind of hotness that i have found as of yet then spending time with my loving Master on the other site.

Richard_Wolf
    Participant

He had gone to work that day … Gone after giving her the freedom of his .and now her home … That thought brought a smile to her lips. She was hungry and needed a shower. She chose to shower first. It was a luxurious bathroom. She noticed there was no window, that was the first thing, her second thought was the mirror. One piece it covered the wall from floor to ceiling. The shower .. It looked more like a spa shower, all gold, the faucets lined the wall able to spray her whole body. She started to turn the shower on, warm water instantly dropped like warm rain from the shower head. As she stepped under it she looked up, running her hands over her long auburn hair right to the ends. When she blinked the water from her eyes …

Her mouth dropped open … They were obviously new but meant to match the gold pipe work of the shower. rings set in to the wall of the shower. She reached up and stood straighter, her fingers curled around one of the rings .. They looked like towel rings, large.. but towels would get soaked. two more sat higher … one she could reach by standing on tip toes. He would have to lift her up to reach the third ring. She would shave, she decided, so she would be all clean and freshly shaven when he returned home from work. … Her shampoo and conditioner were there, so was a brand new toothbrush. Where had her shaving things gone to…. “I was sure I had packed them … ” she mumbled to herself …

It was sometime later when the phone rang. She picked it up answering with her name … then her face lit up “Master …. ” A sigh of relief that it been no one else. “My Erin … Listen carefully. I'm bringing a friend home for dinner, he's important to my work so I have warned you in good time to cook something truely delishious …I know there is enough food in the fridge. Ring me if you have problems and remember your training .. remember you are mine and make a good impression My Erin … ” Her heart beat faster at his words … So soon … she hadn't expected this on her first full day with her new owner … “Yes my Master …I won't let you down … see you in a few hours my Master … ” She could almost see that faint smile play on his lips “See you soon pet … Oh … one other thing … don't wear my shirt .. Just the white apron in the kitchen ” Then he hung up ..

Her mind was in a panic now … A few deep breaths … She closed her eyes thinking “He bought me because I am right for him .. I know how to do this ” she muttered to herself. Her eyes opened and then she set off walking to the kitchen. She lifted his shirt off over her body and slipped the apron on … If he had been here she knew she could get him to tie the bow at the small of her back … She started cooking, her gourmet cooking skills quickly putting her at ease.

Everything was ready, table set, house spotless … there was just enough time to check her apparance and get to the door to await him and  his guest for the evening. Wearing only his shorts and the apron, she set the cushion by the door and knelt to await his return, his house shoes set to either side of her knees, just as she had been taught .. only this was real … not some internet chat room…

The door opened and in he stepped, holding the door open for his guest, older and not as handsome she thought… He placed his left foot on hr thigh, silently she craved to tug the lace with her teeth… She untied the lace held his shoe so he could slip his foot out, then the other foot on her thigh … She did the same again… “Thank you Erin my darling “His fingers teased her head up “This is Daniel Parker … You will call him Sir …. “Yes my Master …. Good evening Sir, I am pleased to meet you … ” She rose gracefully to her feet, turning to follow the two men in to the dinning room “We'll eat now Erin .. ”  At his  words she diverted herself to the kitchen.

She took plates from the fridge, assembling the food decoratively on the two plates … Both exactly the same. She delivered them to the table. Her Master's gust first and then her Master. As taught she went and stood at her Master's left shoulder, back a pace as she had learned to do. There was little talk but she could tell there was a tension in the air .. She pleaded … hoped it wasn't her fault.

After the first course had been consumed she repeated the process with the main course and coffee.  She was dismissed while they talked about the business that they had met to discuss. Later she was called back in to serve the first and last drink of the evening, each man now held a drink of whiskey and ginger. Her cushion was placed by her Masters left leg so she went to kneel there by his left knee as they talked about sport and family and the other things men would talk about. She listened to his voice, his words about him …..

The guest rose to his feet, then her Master stood. A slight touch to her head informed her to stay. She lowered her head to await his return. After 15 minutes he returned  to his seat and stroked her hair like his pet, like his pet she responded, moving her head slightly to his leg so he didn't have to stretch to reach her. His voice seemed so loud as he broke the silence “Tonight was a success, your cooking was wonderful ….” She thought she detected a but in there … Instead his fingers tangled in her hair and pulled her head back. Suddenly his lips were on hers.. hungrily and all to quickly he removed his lips from her mouth, leaving her lips wet, mouth open and almost panting…..

“Stand … remove that apron … ” his pointing finger indicated where she should stand. Facing him she reached behind hair and undid the ties then lifted the apron up over her head. Only his shorts  now covered her. Her breasts fully exposed to his view. She knew his yes roamed over her body, she knew she had pleased him and had a smile on her lips. Nervously she licked her lips “Tonight was supposed to be our first night together … For springing this on you so soon … You haven't had time to settle in yet I know that … Yet you have done  so much and done it so well ….I have to say that I didn't expect so much from you. ”  .. He had leaned back so he could look in to her lowered eyes. While she did keep her head lowered her eyes looked i to his as sh spoke “Thank you my Master … I… I wanted tonight to be a success ..For you Master .. ” Her soft smile showed how happy she was at his words. How easily he could make  her smile, make her happy as she had hoped she would.     

sexilicious
    Participant

mmmmmmmmm be nice to have such a loving Master like that would snuggle into his hands every time. Keep posting the story Richard you do MARVELOUS

Brandybee
    Participant

Yes, echoing Sexi –  please keep  posting the story.  Its a great read. 

Richard_Wolf
    Participant

THE END ……

sexilicious
    Participant

WHAT!!!! no keep going Richard. don't make me seduce you to get more hot stories

Richard_Wolf
    Participant

oh ….okayyy then …lol

sexilicious
    Participant

YAY MORE STORY so when you posting it huh huh huh *nudges Richard*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.