Skip to content

Collars and Pet Necklaces

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Collars and Pet Necklaces

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 340 total)
  • Author
    TinaGeo
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I think a good idea is to get some collars for the girls out there! You know what a collar is right?
    It’s the type cute doggies wear

😉

What do u think? Since we got the leather suit who wouldn’t want their pussycat on a leash!?!

Let them know we all do!

xTinax

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe its seems like lots of fun when you put it that way :P.

Bear
    Participant

Collars would be a nice  addition,  personally always had a thing for velvet chokers.

Ramrod29
    Participant

I love this Idea!  I'd like to add tags as well. You know Name, who own's you.

sinnnn
    Participant

Already asked, begged and harrassed for this. Hope you have way better luck than I did. Still holding out on my faster, harder and can I get wet button.

:- :- : 🙂

TightFit74
    Participant

I think the A-team will always try to find a balance between customer requests and the time and effort needed to develop the requests for the customers. If it's too expensive to develop, they won't. Still, as long as we make enough noise and people share the ideas presented on the forum, they will see the light and understand this is something important to the ones who make sure they can pay the bills… Us!

mayla
    Participant

i think the collar idea is a great one. It would be nice also to have some bdsm poses. :-

Janine Dee
    Participant

Technically that would be MORE BDSM positions. There IS spanking, and yes it's light, but I'd rather see that glass as half full.

TinaGeo
    Participant

Well More Is Always Better…. That’s my opinion anyway…

So Achat teams… think u can stop for a minute making dresses for sweet innocent girls and give us “pussycats” some… flavour? 😉

Love u all,

Let them know we want collars… with all of the above add ons!!!

xTinax

LilGrace
    Participant

Hey, I’m looking for some advice.

I have recently begun a trial period as someone’s slave. I’d like a physical collar my avatar can wear. Any ideas, anyone?

Also, since there’s a pile of SM oriented people here, how about making some more restraint type stuff for the game….

Or is that just what I want? 😉

Thanks for any replies,

Grace

TightFit74
    Participant

Welcome to the forum LilGrace.

your wishes have been outed before and they only recently started bringing out more restraining stuff. Wether the pile-up of sm people is a result of the poses or the other way around, I think is undecided.
    Just keep posting and let yourself be heard. And hopefully they will grant you your wish 😉

Sandra88
    Participant

Hmmmmm they should realy make a room for BDSM soon ..like a dungeon bricks must look Groutless…with cell , hungup cage, lots of chains on the walls and seling maybe ,a toture cross , the rack and etc ect etc.
    And it would be nice to use them in room and controled by remaped keys like F1,F2,F3 and so on…no poses needed I mean and ofcause the poses we can use aswel…oh well…just an other idea.

Happy spankies 😉

happy_jim
    Participant

oh yes!!! I'd love collars and cuffs …

islandsun
    Participant

I have a friend that needs a collar and his spanking button taken away ! lol 😀 :-*

Bear
    Participant

Collars though a nice addition, does not need to be the only item…Chokers are seductive wear besides and would make a good addition to the evening wear in lieu of necklaces.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 340 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.