Skip to content

Collars and Pet Necklaces

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Collars and Pet Necklaces

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 340 total)
  • Author
    Momma_andrea
    Participant

[img]http://images.memes.com/meme/1191474[/img]
    classic Princess Leia Slave Collar

177ff1a1a91e347d65c6fb2348840611.jpg

( I like to think that Han made her keep the outfit)  :-*

Nat33
    Participant

Momma_andrea
    Participant

It’s a time of honor and celebration, the time of the Collaring

Anonymous
    First; comes  the temptation….. the “TEASE”
    Followed by the torturous “WAIT”
    But to all patient things …. come the  “REWARD”

COLLARS, COLLARS, COLLARS everywhere ….. even found one “ZUZ” might like. *winks*
    I know how she has a weakness for “LATEX”, not sure bout the rest though *giggles*

And oh my, look at the TWIN MOONS on this sweety …. absolutely delicious

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Dont forget the ears

Nat33
    Participant

Vaughan

Zuzannah
    Participant

COLLARS, COLLARS, COLLARS everywhere ….. even found one “ZUZ” might like. *winks*
    I know how she has a weakness for “LATEX”, not sure bout the rest though *giggles*

OMG!!!  My Secret is out.   

Oh btw Kaitlyn. Love the last pic.   Now that IS a collar.   *giggles*

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I got a PM from Brandybee informing me of the following;

I saw Achat in The mp  and spoke them about collars,  They asked me to send pictures of the collars you like via support.

So  send them collars and kitty ears what the hell and see what happens

So, all of us have put up some great pics. Lets come together and send them some stuff.
    I suggest 1 good sturdy utility collar in basic black leather (they can add other colors later)
    And 2 or 3 Fancy dress collars with lace trim and some with jewels.

[img]http://xxx.freeimage.us/image.php?id=2147_57D7E026&jpg[/img]

Or we can just send them everything we got. But right now I would be happy with basic black utility collar.
    What say you all?

Nat33
    Participant

Hello Andrea,

Yes me I prefer the “classic” one first like your first pic.
    The black one at the top right 

Lynn_Becula
    Participant

Oooo – progress?

I am a novice at this – really enjoying exploring my sub side on Achat. You ladies have put forward some great pics and anything you have suggested would be great with me – the mere idea gets me hot and bothered!! A simple leather collar with buckle (and studs?) sounds a perfect strat to me.  But maybe strike while the iron is hot and put forward all your ideas in one go? I leave it to the experts – but you have my support

Zuzannah
    Participant

I'm good either way.     Send one or all.  But, I prefer all.

If you send just one idea that's all you going to get.  One.

So,  I think, might be good to send a few / All   :  examples.  (Like Lynn has said).  So then when they do add one to the shop it'll be a surprise which one they've done first.  And who doesn't like surprises ? 

They might even do all of them in one go if you send all the examples.  You know,  like they've done with the stubble for the guys. 

More of them in one go will take longer to do, but it'll be worth the wait and not everyone will have the same collar on.  A bit of variation in appearances is a good thing.  I think.

And also,  nice idea to send the kitty ears too.

Oh, something else too.  Might want to mention that the guys might want some as well.  Collars that is, Not Kitty ears.   

Anonymous

I pretty much 2nd Zuz's comments.
    I would be happy with a standard, non-metal, black collar with an O-Ring. I realize a ” Leash ” is not possible, but I like  the idea of keeping the O-Ring place holder on the collar. I also like most of the “dressy” collars posted too.

I think we allow those who have been fighting for this simple FUN accessory the longest to be the ones to “prioritize” our examples, but I also agree  with Zuz that we should FLOOD Achat with LOTS of collars and “Kitty Ears and Tails” too. Why not take advantage of this opportunity, I sure know a couple of people in here that certainly deserve it.

Of course, if you are asking? My “dream” collar would be a hand-crafted, soft leather in black with a single SS O-Ring and “Peaches” embroidered along collar in matching “Peach” dyed leather. Let's see if Santa can handle that request. hehehe …. “Not holding my breath for that WISH. *giggles*

Momma_andrea
    Participant

OK, I been slacking. I know what they said, but I still don't have collars.
    Sooo, SPAM AWAY.

Anonymous

I heard SPAM ON and had to come running, I too have been “slacking” since we received word from Achat that the plea for collars had been heard. But we see no COLLARS yet, so the campaign must go on, relentlessly. Resistance is futile. 

Whether your style is functional, phat n wide
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/mrNET7X.jpg?1[/img]
    or

a bit more on the dressy n elegant side

[img]http://i.imgur.com/xkYn90y.jpg?1[/img]
    or

maybe you prefer a matching pair

[img]http://i.imgur.com/0BEiPSJ.jpg?1[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 340 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.