Skip to content

Collars and Pet Necklaces

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Collars and Pet Necklaces

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 340 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant
    valerie_ane
    Participant

[img][/img]Hi everyone,

I think a good idea is to get some collars for the girls out there! You know what a collar is right?
    It's the type cute doggies wear

What do u think? Since we got the leather suit who wouldn't want their pussycat on a leash!?!

Let them know we all do!

xTinax

bluedenim
    Participant

Hi Valerie Ane, Welcome to the forum!

I too think that collars should be available from the shop… not too much coding to do for them surely?

Bear
    Participant

Well they did tie in a fashion poll,… so perhaps they will make their way into the jewelry category soon…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

The poll Bear mention was closed at the end of march ant this is the result of it:

The winning New Clothing Idea for March is a tie between Bear's Collars & Chokers and NewGurl's Body Piercings! I will submit these results to Susy and hopefully we will see these clothing options available in the near future. Thank-you to everyone who submitted ideas and voted. If your idea was not selected, don't frown  , just suggest it when the next poll comes out. 

be patience and we gonna have them soon (or at least, i hope it!)

islandsun
    Participant

Belly rings ….. Toe rings  I`m so game

@ Bear sit still while I but this collar on you  !  hehehehehee  laffin my ass off as i wrote that

Ms_Muffin
    Participant

[img][/img]Hi everyone,

I think a good idea is to get some collars for the girls out there! You know what a collar is right?
    It's the type cute doggies wear

What do u think? Since we got the leather suit who wouldn't want their pussycat on a leash!?!

Let them know we all do!

xTinax

bluedenim
    Participant

As soon as we can have “piercings” I'm showing off what NG did to me!

Bear
    Participant

Show and tell Blu?

mmm…Still having those fantasies eh' sunny?

bluedenim
    Participant

Yup!

islandsun
    Participant

@Bear      lol at the moment thats all i have is fantasies , cuz tourists season>smack dead on !
                  And computer propblems had a story to put in actually when i finished > comp > CRASHED
                  A bout a light house , lucky for me i write in my journal book first ! : )

SMILE HAVE AGOOD DAY EVERYONE !

Anonymous

I would love to see some collars getting added to Achat and would love to wear some too!

Rukya
    Participant

mmmmmm a icy collar , spiderweb collar , metal collar …… ooooohhhh god …… hrmmm sorry 

give us collars !!!!!

bluedenim
    Participant

What she said!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmhh, three months from the end of the poll and no news…..wonder way! maybe th dev-team is working on something special for collars!? mumble mumbe….

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 340 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.