Skip to content

Collars and Pet Necklaces

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Collars and Pet Necklaces

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 340 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

It might take longer…. might require adjustments to the mapping around the neck.  However I am presuming doable under  the jewelry option.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmh, what i really hope forcollar release, is this can open the way for some themed action……i'm not an expert in this, but wonder if there can be some! any hint, palls!?

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Hello all kind peoples of the DreamWorld's Forum

Well collars ( I mean leather, latex collars, not jewel necklaces ) are a nice base of any dominant/submissive play.
    It show well the status of the submissive one.

So Hentai, play initiate by the collar will depend upon the release, Some pose may be developed for collar bearers only
    ( this may be a first of all, so I don't think it will, but still hope  for dog march and doggy posses )

Anyway, what the release may be, I am sure that it will feed a lot all of the dominant/submissive play.

Please accept my best humbly regards.

Rukya
    Participant

youre wrong chien they made a pose specially for foot fetishist so why not a dom/sub pose 

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Gush!!! I hope I am wrong and AChat's Gods works or will work on it !!!

Well what I said was about an action that will be  dependent of a clothe ( the collar ) and that will be a first time 
    ( What about a dog's walk without a collar and a leash … )
    So that action ( in my exemple ) will only be available for those who have collar 

Fortunately and gladly, the AChat's Gods worked very hard an fetish poses and actions and I greet them a lot for doing it !

I hope I make me more understandable .
    Please accept my best humbly regards.

bluedenim
    Participant

Evelyne,

If they do bring out a collar and lead, I promise to take you for a walk in the park!

xx

christinak
    Participant

It would be nice to be able to make a custom collar for a sub.  Even tho you'd only be able to see the basic band around the neck, the symbolizm would still be there.

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Evelyne,

If they do bring out a collar and lead, I promise to take you for a walk in the park

Ohhh take care, I will remind you your words hi hi hi 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

nice idea christinak! same can make whit tattoo, maybe: a name or the face of someone you really care!

bluedenim
    Participant

Bear..
    With all of the renewed interest in Collars (and leads lol) it reminded me that we had a fair few posts about tails a while ago, wonder if they should all be put together…..
    Evelyne with a collar, a lead and a tail……….

I bet she'd be wagging it she'd be so happy!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmh, and what about you, Blue!? i think you will be really pretty whit them!

Rukya
    Participant

nice idea christinak! same can make whit tattoo, maybe: a name or the face of someone you really care!

ir maybe a picture like hmmmm randomly , a big spider 

christinak
    Participant

A nice matching leash would be a nice add on as well. 

Lover
    Participant

Welcome back christinak :-*

Bear
    Participant

@Blu'  lol.. indeed she might very well enjoy it… perhaps you too… collared and leashed by your dominix… what we speak here though is probably more a pose development than jewelry option.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 340 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.