Skip to content

Collars and Pet Necklaces

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Collars and Pet Necklaces

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 340 total)
  • Author
    bluedenim
    Participant

As I recall when people used to play in Blue's House, a couple of us were wearing them…….

Lolz

hentaiboy69
    Participant

a couple…..mmmmh, if i'll remember well it was just you, Blue! even, well, you end playing whit Rukya and some beer bottle….  :

bluedenim
    Participant

At least I know what I'll be remembered for………………………………………………..

hentaiboy69
    Participant

oh, you will remembered for many thing, but the better one is cause you are our little pretty house keeper! a little kinky, maybe, but delicious! 

Jaiana
    Participant

Oh! I'd love collars

Rukya
    Participant

welcome to this crazy world Jaiana 

christinak
    Participant

What about a pose to go with the collar?  Collaring ceremonies can be very seductive and exciting as well.

Rukya
    Participant

its a good idea and i think this idea has yet be proposed when i was off 

bluedenim
    Participant

I'll vote yes for that!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I'm asking myself (and to you, of course!) how this cerimony will be……a simple animation!? uhhmmmm……dunno how it will be popular!

Rukya
    Participant

i dont think a ceremony will be feasible in game , i think it will be more rp than a pose

Jaiana
    Participant

welcome to this crazy world Jaiana 

Thank chu

Bear
    Participant

Then I would recommend discussing what expectations you are looking for in a collaring ceremony… seriously, I would not rely on the developers to understand all the elemnets of expectations there. The ceremony will differ from individual to individual…each with a differring attitude of the use in the ritualistic ceremony.

When do you use it? How often? Is this a ceremony you perform in each encuonter to trigger the mind set ? Or is it a treated as a one time marriage of the souls…

When I have performed it… I utilize the obediance pose…a number of the base actions are there… hmmm I'll have to run that thru with soomeone again to recheck… been awhile since I have utitlzed that pose extensively. I'll have to add my thoughts on this once I get a chance to revisit the pose. Then elborate on what I would expect of the matter.

My point being though,  if you are going to speak of the ceremony… then you should offer samples of your own for their consideration…

christinak
    Participant

I don’t like the obedience pose for this.  It depicts the submissive in handcuffs and is full of options for humiliating and punishing the sub.  This really sends the wrong message and does not accurately reflect what a collaring ceremony is really about IMO. 

A collaring ceremony is an opportunity for a Dominant to reward a submissive by formally enslaving/collaring the sub.  As well as a chance for the Dominant to display their sub and show how all their hard work in training them has paid off.  It is also a chance for the sub to make a formal choice to accept being enslaved.  It is very much like a marriage ceremony.  So much so that many of the collarings I have been to, have been so well planned that there are witnesses, a guest list, a formal ceremony, and a reception afterward. 

So really, the obedience pose is inadequate, if one wants to use a pose instead of just chat for this.  Also, I feel like this pose should be a threesome pose so that there can be a witness to such a joyous event for the Dominant and the sub.

christinak
    Participant

If anyone is interested, I have purchased several collars and restraints from this source.  They work quickly and their collars and restraints are very well made.  So I don't mind directing new business their way.  Their website has all the options for creating a custom collar or you can send them a design and they will make one to your specifications. 

http://www.collarfactory.com

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 340 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.