Skip to content

Collars and Pet Necklaces

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Collars and Pet Necklaces

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 340 total)
  • Author
    valerie_ane
    Participant

coiiars with tit and clit piercings mow we taking woud def wear then slutty as you like mmmm

Camilax
    Participant

PET NECKLACES & COLLARS

I would love to see some neclakes to improve Slaves look some dog neclake black with spikes and much more colors

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hello Camilax, and welcome to the AChat forum! please, if you like, introduce yourself here https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html!

and now, about your request……we ask for slave collar for long time, but no news for them….sigh! aaanyway, if new people ask for them, hope AChat team gonna understand this is something really needed in the game!

Bear
    Participant

Indeed they have been requested for a long time, unfortunately neither are there adequate maps for out designers to work with to create any form of a collar. Hopefully the developers at the least might provide that in the future.

Brandybee
    Participant

I hope they do too. Perhaps one to hang charms from. 🙂

putedocile
    Participant

QUOTE ” I would love to see some neclakes to improve Slaves look some dog neclake black with spikes and much more colors”

Oh yes would be really nice for slave… 🙂
    I aggre with CamillaX

Momma_andrea
    Participant

6 years ago! 6!

GRRRRRRR!

Momma_andrea
    Participant

A choker even would do. A black silk ribbon around the throat, anything form fitting about the neck.

6 years… really?

[img]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/a/ae/371px-CW_Vivian_The_Original.png/revision/latest?cb=20141003220612[/img]

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Yeah, still wanting collars

Anonymous

I  can't imagine collars being too difficult to design.  And I suspect once designed many variations in color or style would be easy to create, providing buyers with options.  And now, it comes to my attention this Easy “ADD” has been requested by paying subscribers for over 6 years. Well, let me inform you,  Achat Dev Team, of my thoughts on this. My annual renewal is up in Feb 2017, no collars by then, no more Kaitlyn.
    NUFF Said

Lynn_Becula
    Participant

This is my first post on the forum. I think a collar is an excellent idea. The latest updates included headphones – I can't believe that a collar would be more difficult to program than that, and I think it would be very popular. As someone else said, even a choker would do. Chokers are super sexy anyway, but could serve a dual purpose|| Hope this request gets more support so that it gets closer to the top of the dev-team's list. xx

Zuzannah
    Participant

Totally support this too.

Collars do look sexy and not just used to show that you're someone's Sub.

I would certainly buy them, whether they were made of leather, latex or steel.  Hey even a silk one looks sexy.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I would Like a Diamond  collar to   

Hot-Sale-New-Women-Crystal-Rhinestone-Collar-Necklace-Choker-Necklaces-Wedding-Birthday-Jewelry-1JU7.jpg

and one for my kitty

Anonymous

Make that TWO , please.

Sophieangel
    Participant

This is my first post on the forum. I think a collar is an excellent idea. The latest updates included headphones – I can't believe that a collar would be more difficult to program than that, and I think it would be very popular. As someone else said, even a choker would do. Chokers are super sexy anyway, but could serve a dual purpose|| Hope this request gets more support so that it gets closer to the top of the dev-team's list. xx

Always wanted collars in game, but even more now

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 340 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.