Skip to content

Company Sponsored Hookers to enable users to try out poses they may buy

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Company Sponsored Hookers to enable users to try out poses they may buy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SukiSlut
    Participant

Clearly, Achat is a commercial site and needs to make some money! Then they can do more exciting things and we can have more fun … and so on. Money makes the world go round.

At the same time, we users may be reluctant to buy a new pose without trying it out

So, how about this:

1. User calls up Robot Boy/Girl and has the choice of the free ride as at present or … user selects one of a line up of hookers or gigolos
    2. User pays over $A100, say
    3. Then has say 30 minutes trial of ALL poses relevant to that sex combination. The hookers grunt, groan and cum so this is a pretty good experience

Some people may do this all the time rather than interact in which case no problem. Achat can make some money and we can do whatever turns us on

This should not require major programming effort  … she says never having seen the code

Lover
    Participant

I just refer to the robots. We don’t have a shemale robot, so we need this first – something we’re asking for a long time. Also there are no robots for 3some poses, so no chance to test them too.

The robots have to be redesigned completely. Not sure if this is possible, but A-Team could answer this question.
    For now they are free and for those, who have all poses or aren’t interested in some of them, they have to stay free to. Let’s say, there is one pose I never will buy but want to check something – why do I have to pay 100 to invite Robot? And, last but not least, you just can see your own actions. The robots aren’t very active and don’t choose the other genders’ action 😉

We describe the poses in our topics and asked everyone to vote if it’s good or bad. This gives an orientation. Also I’m sure, there always are volunteers who love to help 😉

Maybe something like “test and buy” is possible.

george_
    Participant

I would also like to be able to see what are the opposite sex actions to each pose.
    Using the robot girl/boy only lets you see your own actions for each pose, but it's useful to know what are the actions of our partner.

Lover
    Participant

Yes, this would be good. As long as it's not possible, I just can repeat myself:
    – ask for volunteers (in game and also here in forum)
    – check the pose-board here in forum. Everyone is asked to pose the actions and to give his opinion. It's not perfect I know, and reading the actions is not the same as experiencing them, but it's a beginning.

The poses are described here:
    Discussions about sex

Woman with man in AChat
    Man with man in AChat
    Woman with woman in AChat

jasmine_t
    Participant

Well, this game has potential, this idea may worth trying. But ADV is also important…

cherrylick52
    Participant

Lol a motionless avatar is all you need and you don’t need 30 minutes to tell if a pose is any good . More like 5 minutes at most and that maybe to much. But yes a try before you buy sounds good , just need to make sure some don’t

🙂 use it for a freebie so a model without voice or motion maybe more ideal . 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.