Skip to content

COMPLETE Vote for pose idea to be developed

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas COMPLETE Vote for pose idea to be developed

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

Should I comment on this? I've been here long enough to have tried it all.. I just don't even try something unless I have a feeling it will be a nice experience. Waisted enough time on empty heads and hasty people…

Anonymous

Since I really enjoy groups, both mmf than ffm, I find quite frustrating the lack of poses for them.
    They are few in all, but there are very few involving all the partners, when the chance to combinate are several.
    So group game can be some interesting only if they fit in a more talkative way, evocating rather than visalizing situations and poses.
    Hope AChat's guys will soon improve that part of the game.

Keiko
    Participant

It has been about a month since this topic was started so is the poll nearly finished? I was wondering how soon the dev team will begin working on the winning pose(s). I doubt we will get an ETA but it would be nice. Also you mentioned that there will be voting on new pose ideas on a regular basis? I just wanted to know what is considered “regular basis” to you guys? I'm not trying to sound impatient or show any disrespect. Maybe I'm a bit anxious to find out what the next step is. 

susy_a
    Keymaster

Thanks for voting & participating!

The winner is:
    “Against the wall” by Adera

Congratulations!
    Against the wall will be added to the system soon.

Keiko
    Participant

WOOT! Now that's a pose I am looking forward to seeing. Thanks Susy!

Adera
    Participant

Oh, cool… thanks for all the votes. :-*

TightFit74
    Participant

Congrats Adera, hope they will mkae it a great pose, to suit your personality

alstott
    Participant

Yep concrats Adera…when i can grab lil butt and lift it in the air to spoil them ?…finally…

wetandjuicy6
    Participant

Okay, since I was able to find this thread lol, I think for F/F, ya'll need to add the damn “Play with Breasts” pose, I mean come on, I love to tease and fondle a lovely pair as does a Man or Shemale, seeing that pose not there my first time rooming with a Female was very discouraging, is there any way of that maybe coming into play any time soon? Please? Hehe :-*

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.