Skip to content

What Computer is best to fully enjoy achat

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ What Computer is best to fully enjoy achat

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    naughtyany
    Participant

I will be getting a new lap top soon and would like to know what I need to get the fullest from achat esp graphics

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

Well. Lets start with the fact that I have a nice $300 Toshiba Laptop, and it has an ATI Radion 4620 in it, and it runs Achat just fine without the “enhanced graphics”.

My current tower, has a Nvidia GeForce GTS 450, 2gb DDR3. It runs the enhanced game flawlessly.

naughtyany
    Participant

what would be needed in a lap top to run the enhanced graphics

Lover
    Participant

I think all new laptops including win 7 or apple software are able to run enhanced graphics. My laptop is two years old and it works.

swapna
    Participant

ACHAT compactability

hi,

i am planning to change my computer and want to know which operating system support achat? few friends told windows 10 doesn’t support achat is it true?

SWAPNA

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I run Windows 10; no problems here

Anatasia97

It runs fine for me on windows 10.

Anonymous

I had win 7  and changed into win 10 with NO problems at all

swapna
    Participant

hi,
    thanks for the replies, can someone suggest minimum requirement for running this game with out lag? when i used it in my old laptop there was a lag in the game , so my question is will this game works on computers without graphics card?  (the one i am using now have integrated graphics card)

SWAPNA

Anonymous

Hi Swapna, I do not think the OS is the key to your solution. I believe it is your RAM and or Vid Card. I used to run this on my old “lappy” with WIN 7, an intel integrated graphics card and 6 Gb of RAM. In my old set up I could run the game but did have some lag issues in meeting places and moved relatively slow. My new “lappy” has a dedicated Vid card with 4 Gb of RAM, plus I have 16 Gb of RAM loaded in machine.

Now, the only lag I experience is my own “thinking n typing” hmmm, wondering if anybody has a solution for that ? 
    Plus when I race in meeting places I usually win now. I am no longer one of the slowest in town.

Hope this helps, good luck, and Happy holidays to you. *hugs* Kaitlyn

Pandorra
    Participant

Hey Kaitlyn,
    this is good news.
    I just wonder if you are now fast enough to escape the instant action popups on enter and the resulting dislikes after clicking them away.
    *scnr* 

Vaughan

I personally use lap tops as I find them convenient and mobile.

If you are buying a new laptop, consider the below…

Computer Ram.

RAM is the amount of main memory that computer programs have available to use.
    A computer with 4GB of RAM means that it has approximately 4 billion bytes of memory for programs to use.
    But more RAM doesn’t mean your programs will run faster, only that it can run more programs at the same time.

RAM stands for Random Access Memory and every program has a different minimum requirement to operate.
    A word processing program, for example, will require far less RAM than a gaming program.

I would recommend a lap top with 8GB or if you can afford it 16 GB for games.

I have 16GB now and can access Achat, Forum, Google, Discord, office and 3D games comfortably.
    However my 8GB lap top previously worked great with Achat and Forum. I did have to be careful opening more programmes with it though.
    Eventually it became too slow for my needs.

In addition to the RAM, consider the Ryzen

What is the meaning of the Ryzen?
    Ryzen is a brand of multi-core x86-64 microprocessors designed and marketed by Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) for desktop, mobile, server, and embedded platforms based on the Zen microarchitecture.
    The higher the Ryzen, the faster your laptop will work.

My current laptop is Ryzen 7 (AMD equivalent to Intel Core i7) but I know people who play Achat comfortably with Ryzen 5. (Ryzen 5 is the AMD equivalent to Intel Core i5.)
    Ryzen 7 can comfortably handle running multiple programs in the background.

The top two names in the CPU (central processing unit) game are AMD (Advanced Micro Devices) who make Ryzen and Intel (Intel Core), and they’ve been battling against each other for years to gain the advantage of the market’s majority favor.

When you visit a PC shop, bear in mind the above as you shop around for the best price for you and what you need in your lap top.

Laptop make…
    RAM – 8GB or 16 GB
    AMD Ryzen / Intel Core – 5 / i5 – 7 / i7
    Price …

Happy hunting.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.