Skip to content

Contact Management

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Contact Management

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Laura_AFS
    Participant

Since the statistics were introduced (please let's not discuss here whether they're useful or not) there have been many discussions about the counters of friends, lovers and spouses.

I think the numbers show all not private/not secret contacts, that means those shown in “game” PLUS those who are inactive accounts. Those can be found when you login at the website and browse through your contacts there. They are shown with black profile pictures, and can be seen since that update. At least in my case the numbers were correct after adding the inactives.

Now wrong numbers are no big deal with contacts who are friends “only”, but can be horrible when you suddenly see your spouse having numerous other spouses you never heard of or someone you love is seen to have a dozen other lovers. Irritations, discussions, mistrust and in worst case even tears are the results.

My idea would be a management option on the website maybe, a way to manage your contacts from there as well and probably an option to delete inactive ones and drop dead weight doing so. I got no idea if thats possible at all, but i think it should be no big deal, it needs no programming at the “game” itself i think. There is a “make a gift” link at the website that sends gifts directly into the “game”, why can we not have a “cancel relationship” button there?

Add your thoughts please.

Thanks for reading, Laura

Zuzannah
    Participant

Yes, Good idea of having cancel relationship on the website. I’ve finally found the extra lover on my stats. LOL. And I would like to remove them. Plus some friends that have been inactive for a long time.

What would be good also, in my opinion, is if you could remove them from the website, that person (if they came back) wouldn’t get notified about it. They probably wouldn’t remember you anyway, I don’t remember some on my inactive list. 😀

So yes, Good idea.

Nat33
    Participant

I think it’s a good idea because I have a husband who does not play … since 3 years! and a good forty lovers and friends who play not either!
    I want to remove these people who are of no use to me if you see what I mean : 🙂

Brandybee
    Participant

I too have a dormant spouse who has been with me for at least 4 years, maybe even longer.

He's not a secret and maybe one day he will appear again.  I hope he does, I would love to catch up. 

My spouses after him were always made aware in case, he suddenly appeared.  He hasn't  but  he is shown in my  “Stats” 
    I Like him being there and I like him being dormant in the game while he is inactive.

I do think it is a good idea that the contacts can be managed via your account on the web site.  I have lots of people in my contacts who are dormant and should be weeded.

I also think that the stats of likes and dislikes should be removed. Its amusing to some but could be quite upsetting to others & as usual you have disagreeable people who dislike because they can.  Its a useless piece of information.

I would like to see it replaced with sexual preference  –  Bi Sexual ; Heterosexual ; Homosexual ; Dont care  LOL   
    It may, although I am not that hopeful, cut down on some of the cold invites.

It would certainly be more useful than the likes / dislikes.

Jaynie
    Participant

Since this is a thread about whether or not we should have way to manage the numbers on our ratings profile and NOT a thread about whether or not a person's feelings on the matter should be validated or diminished by the opinions of others..  . . I will refrain from adding my unwanted 2 sense regarding that matter of feelings and stick to the issue.   

This whole thing could be avoided if Achat rolled out a descriptive summary of each update to the game or forum.   I am still baffled after all these years as to WHY Achat refuses to offer any description or explanation of the new features, new upgrades, new poses or new server updates. 

It would have most helpful to all of those concerned..  to have a detailed explanation of the new profile rating system.. and how the numbers are calculated.   Then there would NO questions.. no hard feelings.. NO suspicious thoughts.. and no preaching from those who think you shouldn't  be having those thoughts to begin with and why. 

Since that ship has sailed and Achat has not offered an explanation.. I agree with Laura that it is necessary to have a feature in game or on the website that allows players to clean up the mess that Achat has created and have the ability to delete  players that are no longer in the game from your profile… 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.