Skip to content

Contest: Ready for some fooootball?!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Contests Contest: Ready for some fooootball?!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    terric
    Participant

It's not like I am asking you to tongue kiss terric    ……………………………. thouuuuuuugh that might be on the table for the second game :

OOOOoooo    I think I like that idea Pinky
    I do have a talented tongue

Just pretend I'm a very femine male.  You know, I could be your gay friend.

Of course, we could kiss like this

But fair warning, if he has a little skinny straw dick, our lips will touch.

Bear
    Participant

Then I guess we need to make certain our negotiations are not boring.

you think a swarm of annoying little creatures will keep a bear from its goal?

Pooh_Honey_hive.jpg

no it will get its wiggling tongue in there…

There is that troublesome detail of not playing the Jets…

@terriec.. you proposed  a compromise to that fact….Jets play the broncos this weekend… I'll bet on the broncos…care to anty up or all you just all talk? Name your terms if agreeable.

Pookie77
    Participant

OOOOoooo    I think I like that idea Pinky
    I do have a talented tongue

Terri… what part of HETRO don't you understand?

I was thinking of throwing Terri into an upcoming bet.  The Giants do play the 49ers.  I was thinking this.  The loser gets fucked by the winner.
    So when the Giants beat the 49ers, Terri gets to fuck Bear.
    If, by some wild, unforseen stroke of luck on the 49ers part and they beat the Giants, then Bear gets to fuck Terri.
    We all know there is a difference with who fucks who.

Then there's the Eagles game this week.  Lover  have you any courage for a wager?

Covems
    Participant

@terriec.. you proposed  a compromise to that fact….Jets play the broncos this weekend… I'll bet on the broncos…care to anty up or all you just all talk? Name your terms if agreeable.

I can attest that she ain't all talk, but she sure does talk a lot.  heheh

The things she used to say to me on that other site.

terric
    Participant

What kind of points are we talking about?  Right now the spread is Jets getting 9.5.

I'm willing for almost anything

Terri… what part of HETRO don't you understand?

All of it. 

I can attest that she ain't all talk, but she sure does talk a lot.  heheh

The things she used to say to me on that other site.

Well, he he, I was trying to get you into bed, but nooooooooooooooooo.  You had to be devoted.  What did that get you?

Glad you're here now.

Brandybee
    Participant

@Stone  so you want me to be a serving wench and scrubber for The Cove … that will cost.

I'll take that wager if you do a post in the AB&G  –  A belly dance for Old_Joe  during the Halloween party. I want hot, sensuous and full of turkish delight lol  with Jayc's full consent of course.  You two can decide how far you go

Bear
    Participant

@terric: Points? You want points wow must be desperate for a “win”, but it is the jets…

Okay I'll give you the spread… and I was so certain of a win on a straight win without points I was going to give you complete control, COMPLETE control… though I know I would certainly regret it. I have a feeling you have a devious mind.

I am still open to a wide range with points…. You can PM me with your terms, so you don't feel like you have painted yourself into a corner.

@Pookie… I think my question is how BIG is her strap on?

@Brandy I am definitely prepping for the second bet…but as to the first bet in addition to matters specified… I would really like to see you post in the bar drinking tea and honey…

and liking it….

Brandybee
    Participant

@  Bear   

Winner takes control of losers banner for the week
    Loser wears palest gollum skin for week and Bear to have a bald head
    If Brandy wins Bear wears golfer outfit
    If Bear wins Brandy wears Strawberry shortcake out (with hat)

Brandy Wins Bear posts in AB&G thread …topic to be determined
    Bear wins Brandy posts to include honeyed tea  YUKKKKKKKKKK and liking it mmmm ( grimacing lol )

Wager Agreed Mr B. 

terric
    Participant

@terric: Points? You want points wow must be desperate for a “win”, but it is the jets…
    Okay I'll give you the spread… and I was so certain of a win on a straight win without points I was going to give you complete control, COMPLETE control… though I know I would certainly regret it. I have a feeling you have a devious mind.

I am desperate.  The Jets suck!

I'll give you a break, we'll make the line:  Jets getting 9.  That's a half point difference and on some lines it's an entire point.
    And, of course I have a devious mind, I'm on achat, aren't I?

Oh… one thing I need to know.  You don't have a significant other, do you?  I don't want to cause any drama.  Of course he or she could join in if they wished.         

Moderated by Brandybee

Help!!  I've been moderated, and she didn't even kiss me!!

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*  BB

Bear
    Participant

interestin', a little threat o' terriec and Brandybee rolls over and yields easily t' t' honey tea. I still have a month t' sort this bet out. this lass be findin' weakenin' confidence in her seachickens…

@terriec  A very fair and prudent question, and that answer be thar be no significant other. They can stamp t' “S”  on me as well at t' moment.It be wise t' tread cautiously when walkin' t' deck o' me world.

jayc
    Participant

Belly dancing?

All i can say is  GO  SEA HAWKS 

Bear
    Participant

ok terric I am in a generous mood after todays results… I'll give you the 9,… I'll kneel you before you and do your biding….forum post or what devious little alternate you can dream up, (including being the third.)

I win… you do my bidding. including the option of wagering you in a future bet (limits as you may specify)

Nervous yet Pinky?

terric
    Participant

Mr. Dare Bear, I was thinking of something like “Loser gets chained to the X”, but this sounds like even more fun.  So for a one time deal the Loser has to do the Winner's bidding.

Oh…the things that are rolling around in my brain.   

Brandybee
    Participant

CONGRATULATIONS  TERRIC

on reaching 500 Posts.  You are a Hero Member 

Fingers crossed  The Jets become heroes too.  I'm rooting for you 

Bear
    Participant

Hereos?

I am giving her points… this is a matter of just how sucky the jets  will be this day…

a whole lot of sucking or just a little sucky…

A lot like room play. 

And congratulations on the milestone terric

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 349 total)
  • The topic ‘Contest: Ready for some fooootball?!’ is closed to new replies.