Skip to content

More Lesbian Poses. FF and FFF.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat More Lesbian Poses. FF and FFF.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 377 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

Still, and I do understand what you mean now Janine, if they think they are catering bi women this way, they are still singleing out and excluding true FF poses and directing their attention to the 'het set'

Adera
    Participant

Thought many of the “bi” women seem to think of me like I'm some kinda stud there to fuck them . Well the spectrum is wide.

TightFit74
    Participant

No wonder, you are a stud and a gorgeous woman! 

Adera
    Participant

Why thank you . I'm just complaining about the women who think I will act and fuck like a guy.

TightFit74
    Participant

Lack of imagination I'd call that…

Janine Dee
    Participant

*Going stock still, then licking lips, and exhaling.*

Happy for you girls, truly happy for you. You deserve all the options they opened up for you.

I would hope for a similar mass release for the FF and FFF, but hope is well past dead at this point.

Adera
    Participant

Don't say that Janine . Atleast now I can meet booth you and sinnnn at the same time if we want to.

Hugs

Janine Dee
    Participant

Sorry Hon, but at this point even if we got something I'm just going to assume it will be another two months or so before we got anything else.

TightFit74
    Participant

So that's why it took longer than usual to release a new upgrade. Very happy for you Adera (and all other shemales), sad for Janine Hopefully they'll do a mass release for FF-poses as well…

Lover
    Participant

Actually it didn't take longer, cause they gave new clothes. This is also “something new” (their own words).
    But I don't believe the Hogirls will get new positions soon – first there will be new clothes or positions for men I think.

TightFit74
    Participant

I agree there will be clothes first. But I haven't been able to find a pattern in their releases. Have you?

Bear
    Participant

pattern has been pose first of the week followed by clothes midweek,…well maybe they will surprise us.

Definitely dumped quite a bit as to shemale poses on this update,..

Adera
    Participant

Yes very much, but I'm quite surprised they added shemale/female fucks male instead of any 3some pose where males can fuck shemales. Well didn't buy those, not my thing and this was a really expensive update.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I'm sure they were hoping for (and got) an impressive windfall from the shemales.

The whole reason for this thread is because FF is so few and far in between that it's basically impossible to figure us into any pattern.

More then likely it WILL be clothes, or even more likely a FM position.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Well it's official yet ANOTHER implement and now of the SIXTEEN recent implements on the main page NONE are FF.

Oh and those who placed their bets on yet ANOTHER FM you win.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 377 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.